Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Friend injured by chicken nugget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So last night, a co-worker of mine was injured by a chicken nugget....

...yeah, I said chicken nugget.

He bought a 10 piece McNugget meal fro McDonald's and bit down on one and was stabbed in the gums by a bone. He had blood coming out of his mouth and had to yank the bone out himself.

As of this morning, the bleeding still hadn't really stopped and he went to the dentist. He has also been to a doctor because since the incident he has been feeling lightheaded and "sick" in general.

I was quite shocked though when I found out that he had already contacted his attorney and she was the one who told him to immediately go to the dentist/doctor and to take pictures/have pictures taken.

Apparently, he is now suing McDonald's for the incident. Not sure how much he's trying to get, but I'm really not sure how I feel about the situation. Yeah, I mean hit bit down on a bone, but I was told by people who have seen the injury that it doesn't look bad at all. Basically just a tiny, little pinhole-sized prick around his tooth.

I could understand suing for medical bills if serious injury was caused, but as of right now, it appears he was not seriously injured. I have not seen the injury myself, so I can't say for sure any way or the other, but it just struck me as odd that he had already taken these actions so soon.
Shew thanks for posting this! Lol, only item I buy from mcdonalds are the chicken nuggets!
Is your friend's name Kramer? Only joking. I hope he isn't hurt very bad.
hey the nuggets at mcdsonalds are for real them are mean lil *******
Wow, that has to be the first time I have ever heard of anyone getting a bone from processed chicken. I don't understand how it was not ground up.
How can he prove that the bone came from the nuggets? does he still have the bone? I could easily hurt myself and blame it on someone else couldnt I? Keep us updated on this
?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How can he prove that the bone came from the nuggets? does he still have the bone? I could easily hurt myself and blame it on someone else couldnt I? Keep us updated on this
?

Yes, he still has the bone.
I found a bone in a mcnugget a few years back. It didn't stab, choke, nor injure me in any way so I just tossed it aside. It was maybe an 1/8 of an inch long and maybe a 1/16 of an inch wide. I didnt realize it was in it until I was about 5 chews in when I felt something "hard".

I can definitely believe this account,,,, but suing over it? I don't know about that one. Maybe they can settle out of court and McDonald's can give him a 20.00 gift card or something.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I found a bone in a mcnugget a few years back. It didn't stab, choke, nor injure me in any way so I just tossed it aside. It was maybe an 1/8 of an inch long and maybe a 1/16 of an inch wide. I didnt realize it was in it until I was about 5 chews in when I felt something "hard".

I can definitely believe this account,,,, but suing over it? I don't know about that one. Maybe they can settle out of court and McDonald's can give him a 20.00 gift card or something.

:lmao:
Come on guys remember the hot coffee incident????
Yeah that lady got 2 million, and we still talk about it 15 years later!
I have stopped eating there all together at least 3 times a month for 4 months when eating there I found bones in my burger.
If he wins this lawsuit, I will buy every chicken mcnugget every Prestonsburg McDonalds has to offer just to see if I can bite into a bone.
That's really disgusting. All I eat from McDonald's are the chicken nuggets so I think I'll lay off for a while. The fact that there is a bone in the nuggets seems reason enough to sue for some people, regardless of injury. Not saying that your friend is sue happy or anything but maybe a lawsuit would cause McD's to be more careful.

SlamaBamma, that's really gross. If bones are showing up in both the chicken nuggets and burgers something really needs to be done. I have never heard of it being a problem until now.
Just glad to know that McDonalds uses real meat. LOL.
**** CE the chick on your sig is hot...