Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Regional Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The regular season closes out on this upcoming Saturday and the district match-ups are set in each district what teams are going to make it to the regional tournament.
My vote goes to Knott, JBS for 53rd
Hazard, Perry for 54th
Wolfe, Breathitt for 55th
Owsley, Powell for 56th
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:My vote goes to Knott, JBS for 53rd
Hazard, Perry for 54th
Wolfe, Breathitt for 55th
Owsley, Powell for 56th

i agree with it but i think buckhorn is gonna pull out the upset and beat perry
53rd. Knott over Letcher
54th Perry over Hazard(can't wait for that one)
55th Breathitt over Wolfe
56th Really not sure, any of those 4 teams could come out of that district.
Knott and Letcher will play in the semis so they cant meet up in the finals. It will be KCC and JBS in the 53rd. Im still expecting either Perry or Hazard to get sent home in the first round of the District.
Aslan Wrote:53rd. Knott over Letcher
54th Perry over Hazard(can't wait for that one)
55th Breathitt over Wolfe
56th Really not sure, any of those 4 teams could come out of that district.

I meant Knott over Cordia.
A lot of games are toss ups. Should be some great battles, just depending who is playing well and who isn't. No time for breaks for anyone! Can't wait to watch!
14thregionrules Wrote:i agree with it but i think buckhorn is gonna pull out the upset and beat perry

Its going to be fun to watch unfold.
Has anyone else noticed that the scheduling for the 53rd and 54th has worked out so that the big games in each are on different nights. We can go back and forth and watch them all. Should make for some huge crowds and a great atmosphere. I can't wait.
53rd:Knott Co Central over June Buchanan

54th: Perry Co Central over Hazard

55th: Breathitt Co over Wolfe Co

56th: Owsley Co and Lee Co because the Districts are held at Lee and Owsley is playing better than anyone else right now so both teams could win district