Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Contacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of you wear contacts??? Mine are KILLING me right now...shew I think I would just like to throw them away forever...if I wasn't blind as a bat!!

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:09 pm:

ttt
No, I don't wear them
I dont see how anybody could wear them.. It drives me crazy if i get a eyelash in my eye..
I love them...but I hate 'em too. I hate wearing glasses though.
I put some contacts in one time, and my eyes got real watery and I couldnt' get them out. It was scary. Not to mention I had no reaason to put them in lol
I wish I had some.
No, Im not that good at networking.
I wear contacts also, and most of the time they are a luxury, especially compared to glasses. But then there are other times when they are always irritating your eyes, and they give you a headache. When I played basketball mine would especially bother me, not really sure why. But I'm thankful I don't have to wear glasses all the time.
No I do not wear them nor do I think I could put them in my eyes.
Once I went to Ciba, I never had an issue again. They are monthly wear, but I usually get about 3-4 months out of one pair. I've been wearing Contacts for 30 years and would not consider the corrective surgery. There have been occasions that I have had eye irritation, but extremely rare in comparison to the amount of time that I wear them (From the time I get up in the morning until I go to Bed)
Nope.
Never needed em.
20/10 vision.
However im def as hell.
I don't wearing contacts, but I am suppose to wear glasses. But never do. LOL
I should wear one. I have one eye that is 20/20, but the other one is a lazy eye and is 20/200. My good eye has a floater in it though...and it is annoying as hell. Anybody here have floaters in their eyes?

On another note, this has to be one of the first threads ever on BGR lol.