Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats Greenup County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greenup County's cheerleading squad won yet another national championship last week. Bringing the total to either 13 or 14, I'm not sure. Good job girls, it's truly amazing what they have been able to accomplish down there in GC with Candy Berry at the helm.
Thanks LC, it is #13, these girls work their butts off every year. They truly deserve it.
No doubt about it. They are probably more dedicated than any other sports team in the area to being successful every year.
congrats I hate Greenup County with a passion but these ladies bring it with hard work and dedication i'm a big fan of that kind of attitude
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:congrats I hate Greenup County with a passion but these ladies bring it with hard work and dedication i'm a big fan of that kind of attitude
We hate you too.....:thatsfunn
Its amazing this is the 30th year for the UCA nationals (started in 1980) and Greenup County has won 13 titles. I know they have been in the top 5 numerous times in those years they didnt win, often 2nd or 3rd. A few of those wins in the early 1980's were when there was just 1 national champion overall. They were going against the great coed squads out of California (Mater Dei, etc) and the other great all girl squads from the Mississippi/Memphis area (Bartlett, etc.) and winning.
GC cheerleading is amazing. I hope it holds when there is a coach switch. I hear the possible replacement is a great candidate. A former cheerleader under Berry and now works for UCA. Wonder if she really has what it takes or if GC cheerleading will slowly become average??
Great Group and Great Sponsor! Congrats!!!!
Congrats, Greenup!
Congrats Greenup!!
You girls without a doubt deserve it!!