Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nate Robinson to the celtics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sources are saying this right now!I personally think it was bad but good trade for the celtics lol
would this effect Rondo's starting position, I would probably say it won't.
Definantly not effecting Rondos starting position. Nate brings fresh legs to the Celtics and possibly new life. They have someone with energy who can run and defend late in games when the veterans are tired. Great pick up for Boston. I hate losing House who hits big time shots, but we have Ray for that. I say excellent trade.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:would this effect Rondo's starting position, I would probably say it won't.

No, I would say that he would be Rondo's backup!
Great trade for the Celtics IMO, Nate Robinson was one of my favorite players that wasn't on the Celtics but now that he is that makes it better!
Well, being a diehard Cetlics fan, I REALLY hate to see a player like Eddie House go, he brought a positive energy to the locker room and he was a great player off the bench who was a veteran player and always provided a spark for them off the bench, but on the other hand, Boston is one of the oldest team's in the league, and I have never been a fan of Nate (not even in the Dunk Contest) but he does bring a ton of youth and athleticism which we need right now and will be a legit backup for Rondo.
Also Nate wasn't in attendance in Portland tonight when they went up against the Blazers (whom they beat by 20) because of a stomach virus, so hope he gets back to 100%!
Nate gives them depth for the playoffs. Then he will be gone. He will not be back with the team next year
Good trade for the Celtics, Hate to see House leave though!
The Celtics right now look re-energized BEFORE Nate gets there. Allen is heating up and they are looking good. If they stay healthy and Nate can provide rest for rondo and quality play off the bench, then look for the Celtics to be tough come playoff time.
This trade definitely helps the Celtics aging line-up...
House was big though....
we'll see if Doc can iron out the wrinkles
House was inconsistent. Nate at his return from being benched for half the season drops 41 points. He can ball, a very good deal for the aging Celtics.