Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands vs. Trinity scrimmage 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad to see this finally happening.

Highlands will no longer scrimmage Male .
This will be fun to watch
Can't wait for that long.
wish i could see that game both programs like russell are models for other programs
Big game
Very interesting game, yet it is a scrimmage and knowing Mueller, I'm guessing that he will not show much yet move players in and out seeing how younger players react to game situations.

I would think for both coaches, this is a game of see what you got, see who steps up and hangs, and where improvement is needed.
Should be a good warm up for Trinity.
Does anyone here remember the outcome the last time Highlands / Trinity met back in 2000?:biggrin:
should be good.
is this going to be @ Highlands or Trinity?
Matt12344 Wrote:is this going to be @ Highlands or Trinity?

It's been reported that the scrimmage is at Highlands, although I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the report.
tradition Wrote:Does anyone here remember the outcome the last time Highlands / Trinity met back in 2000?:biggrin:

Highlands 45-29 (@ Montgomery County - Recreational Bowl)
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Should be a good warm up for Trinity.

if they survive this is the best two football programs in kentucky football get the popcorn ready :popcorn:
Does anyone know the all time regular season records between these two?
Braves3030 Wrote:Does anyone know the all time regular season records between these two?
The series is tied 1-1 all-time between Highlands and Trinity.

Trinity defeated Highlands 20-7 in 1969.

Highlands defeated Trinity 42-29 in 2000.

Both games involved 13-point margins of victory.