Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley Co. 60 - Estill Co. 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Owsley County!
Estill simply got out coached the final 11 minutes of the game.
Owsley Co. 13 9 17 20 60
Estill Co. 15 17 11 6 49

Owsley Co. (11-9) -- Peters 1, Evans 23, Ti. Murrell 13, Tr. Murrell 9, Williams 10, Johnson 4.
Estill Co. (4-20) -- Berryman 10, Roberts 8, Williams 16, Abernathy 4, Doty 6, Birchfield 3, Case 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
OUT OF BOUNDS Wrote:Estill simply got out coached the final 11 minutes of the game.
So I guess the first 21 minutes of the game when the engineers were up 13 points The Owls got Outcoached - Estill spent four timeouts trying to make adjustments to the press and the players didn't make them - know what you are speaking about before you post blanket statements - Send your resume in - Im sure you would do a great job!!!!:thatsfunn
You beat me to the punch,Express! A coach can only do so much. He can't get on the court and run the plays, he can only call them. It is up to the players to implement them.
Congrats Owsley! They really really turned it on in the second half.
killer game from evans. shot well tonight
Good win for Owsley County.
When does Owsley County and Powell County play for the top seed?
baller4life Wrote:killer game from evans. shot well tonight
He is playing better than he did in the first half of the season. He doesn't get the acclaim that other guards in the region gets because he is a 56th district player and all the media attention has always been centered around the Hazard-Hindman-Whitesburg area, but he is one of the top guards in the region.
Congrats Owsley
Lucky7 Wrote:Good win for Owsley County.
When does Owsley County and Powell County play for the top seed?

Tonight 2/18 @ Owsley 6:30 pm
The Owls have won 4 in a row and won 5 of their last 6. Great job :Clap: :Clap:
Express Wrote:So I guess the first 21 minutes of the game when the engineers were up 13 points The Owls got Outcoached - Estill spent four timeouts trying to make adjustments to the press and the players didn't make them - know what you are speaking about before you post blanket statements - Send your resume in - Im sure you would do a great job!!!!:thatsfunn

He may need to. Seems you may not be around to much longer:flush:
MR. NOBODY Wrote:He may need to. Seems you may not be around to much longer:flush:
Wish I could be like some of these Nobody's. Stay tuned I'll let you know.
Coach tiller is the best coach estill co has ever had ever ever had by far. Its dumb *** people that are want to be coaches that has always made it hard to coach there. Good luck in the tournment and many more great years in estill co coach tiller.
pickthewinner Wrote:Coach tiller is the best coach estill co has ever had ever ever had by far. Its dumb *** people that are want to be coaches that has always made it hard to coach there. Good luck in the tournment and many more great years in estill co coach tiller.

agreed. Coach Tiller has always been good to me and we all love him here in Estill!!!!
Cograts to the Owls!
Congrats Owsley
Congrats OC on win :Thumbs: