Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ballard vs. George Rogers Clark 2/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
7th region vs 10th region. Thoughts on this game.
Ballard by 5.
Ballard!
Ballard by 4
GRC not quick enough to keep Ballard in check.

Ballard by 6

If Stenzel doesn't play, Ballard by 15
Hard to pick this one but I just can't see GRC not struggling mightly with Ballard's pressure.

If GRC can keep turnovers under 15, they can win.
Ballard by 12. Too many guards for Ballard, not enough for Clark.
Think that this could be an upset since it is at GRC. I will take GRC by 2.
goodguy Wrote:GRC not quick enough to keep Ballard in check.

Ballard by 6

If Stenzel doesn't play, Ballard by 15

Stenzel is back. First game back last night, since he was injured Feb 2nd against Lexington Catholic. He should see more action against Ballard. Not sure he is 100% yet.
loubballfan Wrote:Hard to pick this one but I just can't see GRC not struggling mightly with Ballard's pressure.

If GRC can keep turnovers under 15, they can win.

Believe this is key, also hitting free throws. If we can get 4 players in double digets, believe we can pull the upset. This is the 8th team from Louisville that GRC has played this year and most from the very tuff 7th region. GRC will be battle tested come post season.
GRC in a close one.
Is this at GRC?
Yes, this is a home game for GRC.
^ Like I mentioned earlier, I think that GRC being at home will play a big part. Still will not be surprised with a Clark win by 4 or 5.
Its hard to win on the road...its even harder to win at GRC....with Stenzel back in the line-up i will pick GRC by 3 and Stenzel will impress people
Peacedomes85 Wrote:Its hard to win on the road...its even harder to win at GRC....with Stenzel back in the line-up I will pick GRC by 3 and Stenzel will impress people

Stenzel still not 100%. Played in his first game last night since Feb 2nd and it was limited. Sophomore Charlie Rogers has been starting in hi place. Not sure how he will react to the quickness of Ballards guards and their pressure.
Gold Charger Wrote:Stenzel still not 100%. Played in his first game last night since Feb 2nd and it was limited. Sophomore Charlie Rogers has been starting in hi place. Not sure how he will react to the quickness of Ballards guards and their pressure.

Fold like a cheap suit?
Stardust Wrote:Is this at GRC?

Yes, senior night. One senior, Chase Kindred. Heard it was "Orange night" to honor the GRC Senior girl that was killed in a tragic car wreck. Visitation is tonight and funeral tomorrow.
GRC at home will play a big roll. But I'm thinking Ballard by 5
Ballard 68-63.
Ballard by 10+ :Thumbs:
OU812 Wrote:Fold like a cheap suit?

LOL Stenzel lit them up for 22 in the second half. Ballard is the one that folded after being up by 18 in the first quarter.