Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am at the same time both shocked and encouraged that a clear majority of people have already concluded that Barack Obama does not deserve a second term. I think that even under Jimmy Carter's disastrous presidency, most people held onto some hope for more than 13 months.

Maybe the American people are better informed than I have given them credit. This poll shows that people not only disapprove of Obama's performance, they are not optimistic that his performance will improve.

I predict that Hillary will be leaving the Obama cabinet soon to spend more time with her family. :biggrin:

Quote:[INDENT]CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012

52 percent of Americans said President Barack Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012, according to a new poll.

44 percent of all Americans said they would vote to reelect the president in two and a half years, less than the slight majority who said they would prefer to elect someone else. In short, the American people have seen enough and are ready for a change 2-1/2 years before the 2012 election.

Obama faces a 44-52 deficit among both all Americans and registered voters, according to a CNN/Opinion Research poll released Tuesday. Four percent had no opinion.[/INDENT]
If Obama continues his current ways, it may be up to 65% by this November. :biggrin:
Old School Wrote:If Obama continues his current ways, it may be up to 65% by this November. :biggrin:
I agree. Obama seems to be a slow learner, assuming that his goal is not to destroy our economy. There is no reason to expect that he will be able to reverse the trend of his plunging poll numbers. I wonder what percentage of American voters are honest enough to admit that they voted for this fool?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I agree. Obama seems to be a slow learner, assuming that his goal is not to destroy our economy. There is no reason to expect that he will be able to reverse the trend of his plunging poll numbers. I wonder what percentage of American voters are honest enough to admit that they voted for this fool?

Most of the ones I know won't even talk about it period.
Old School Wrote:Most of the ones I know won't even talk about it period.
I suspect that the Obama/Biden bumper stickers are disappearing faster than the Dukakis/Bentsen did and Dukakis was a losing candidate.