Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th Grade Girls Team Looking For Games and Tournaments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 7th grade girls school team looking for games and tournaments. If you have any information about teams looking for games or coaches looking for teams for their tournamnt, please PM with their information and I will get back to them soon as possible. We would prefer to play against other school teams and against school teams in tournaments, but don't care to play against AAU teams or tournaments. We also don't care to play against 8th grade teams, we are just looking for some games to play.

I also help with a 12u/7th grade and 13u/8th grade girls AAU team that would be interested in playing games and entering a few tournaments. Once again if anyone has any information on teams looking for games or coaches needing teams please PM with their information. The coach said he didn't care who he played against, school teams, aau teams, even teams up a level, he is like our school team, just looking for games. The school team and aau teams are 2 different teams.

You can also contact me by email at [email]canddexpress@hotmail.com[/email]

Thank you....