Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Moore 62 - Breathitt Co. 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Riverside Christian Prep Showcase @ Breathitt County

Moore 62 Breathitt Co. 59

Moore
11 19 17 15 62

Breathitt Co. 18 14 10 17 59

Moore -- Breeden 19, Harrison 15, McKay 19, Boyd 2, Bryant 7.

Breathitt Co. -- Hays 5, Terry 4, Noble 22, Ritchie 9, Taulbee 14, Haddix 10, Huff 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Much better effort here from BC against a quality team than last night
looks like coach noble is really getting the cats ready for march with a four game losing skid
Seriously man, what the deal with you and coach Noble? Did he beat you up and steal your lunch money one day at school? Did he take your true love? Please fill us in on why you are always bashing him? He is the coach of the team, let him coach, for god sakes it only high school basketball and he is doing the best he knows how to. If the coaching job comes open anytime soon please, put your name in for it, and lets see how well you do.
C.Clair Wrote:Seriously man, what the deal with you and coach Noble? Did he beat you up and steal your lunch money one day at school? Did he take your true love? Please fill us in on why you are always bashing him? He is the coach of the team, let him coach, for god sakes it only high school basketball and he is doing the best he knows how to. If the coaching job comes open anytime soon please, put your name in for it, and lets see how well you do.

Redskinmama? Big Grin
No,Aslan, seriously, all this guy says is that he is a Breathitt fan, if he is a true fan, accept the fact that Doug is the coach and move on, support the team if you want, but if he doesnt want to because of Doug than fine dont.
Congrats to Moore :Thumbs:
C.Clair Wrote:Seriously man, what the deal with you and coach Noble? Did he beat you up and steal your lunch money one day at school? Did he take your true love? Please fill us in on why you are always bashing him? He is the coach of the team, let him coach, for god sakes it only high school basketball and he is doing the best he knows how to. If the coaching job comes open anytime soon please, put your name in for it, and lets see how well you do.

seriously why would u like him man? did he keep you from getting beat up? did he give you some lunch money when you forgot it at home? or did he hook you up with your true love? I can tell you why and its a shame that you would agree with a team that has no defense played all year long then you want to support a team who runs no organized offense all it is, is go 1 on 1 to the bucket. I bet there is many people in the stands that could coach breathitt right now and have them right in the mix with perry and knott but instead we get another year of really just getting to watch a region title on your home floor knowing you dont have a shot at it. This year with region at home breathitt should be a FAVORITE but insted i would say they will be the 4th best team in the region tourny so if you wanna get your hopes up Mr. Clair and pull for this joke go ahead but trust me the first team out of the 54th or knott to play them puts them out so hopefully they wont draw the loser of the 54th lets just hope it will be hard to watch a region tourny at breathitt knowing u wont see them playing but one game :devilflam
:lmao:
Aslan Wrote:Redskinmama? Big Grin
I didnt say one way or the other on if i liked the guy. But he is the coach, so I respect him for that. Im sure there is alot of people that could do a better job yes, but they are not coaching he is. Do I like that Breathitt plays little to no defense, no I dont, I wish we played more. But the offense, I think UK runs the same kinda thing, I think its called the Dribble Drive, and the point of that offense, is well take your man on, one on one, and if u get a lay up take it, or pass it out for a three.
C.Clair Wrote:I didnt say one way or the other on if i liked the guy. But he is the coach, so I respect him for that. Im sure there is alot of people that could do a better job yes, but they are not coaching he is. Do I like that Breathitt plays little to no defense, no I dont, I wish we played more. But the offense, I think UK runs the same kinda thing, I think its called the Dribble Drive, and the point of that offense, is well take your man on, one on one, and if u get a lay up take it, or pass it out for a three.

I really think that the dribble drive spreads the floor but see breathitt dont do that opposing defenses will let breathitt drive and they collapse to where it is a 1 on 5 and breathitt does not do a whole lot of kickin out for the 3
I love watching Breathitt play. I think Noble does a wonderful job with his 5 6'0 white boys. NO SIZE equals NO DEFENSE. He runs the Grennell System.
Breathitt kind of has to play the way they do. There a team made up of several guards and no true big guy. I agree with them playing fast and pressing but just because your a team with several guards does not give you an excuse not to play defense. Also they take a lot of BAD shots. No excuse for not playing defense and terrible shot selection.
Jade Haddix is one of the best players in the region and coach Noble plays Hays over him. Where is Cody at?
It is horrible to see Coach Noble run down the Breathitt program by going 17-8 this season. As for worrying about the regional tournament being held at Breathitt and being a one and done. Its not like its anything new for Breathitt County. Since 2003 Breathitt has only won 5 games in the regional tournament and that includes making it to the championship game in '04 under Brian Hall. So quitting blaming Doug Noble for Breathitt's problems. Brian Hall, Baker, and Banks couldnt get Breathitt to the state, give Doug time.
Lucky7 Wrote:It is horrible to see Coach Noble run down the Breathitt program by going 17-8 this season. As for worrying about the regional tournament being held at Breathitt and being a one and done. Its not like its anything new for Breathitt County. Since 2003 Breathitt has only won 5 games in the regional tournament and that includes making it to the championship game in '04 under Brian Hall. So quitting blaming Doug Noble for Breathitt's problems. Brian Hall, Baker, and Banks couldnt get Breathitt to the state, give Doug time.

Lucky7-You had better tell Noble If he dont put Jade Haddix in the line-up over Hays there will not be a regional tournament, and why has Noble run Cody Moore off the team for. Me and my family have had it with Doug Noble this man could not win a regional tournament if he had a 100 years to do it in.
bobcatbball Wrote:Lucky7-You had better tell Noble If he dont put Jade Haddix in the line-up over Hays there will not be a regional tournament, and why has Noble run Cody Moore off the team for. Me and my family have had it with Doug Noble this man could not win a regional tournament if he had a 100 years to do it in.

I dont see Riverside defeating Breathitt in the district to keep them from the regional tournament :please:

Doug may not win a title in 100 years but neither could Baker, Banks, or Hall. Breathitt County puts more emphasis on football now than basketball, until more emphasis is put on basketball then Breathitt will not be going to Rupp.
Lucky7 Wrote:I dont see Riverside defeating Breathitt in the district to keep them from the regional tournament :please:

Doug may not win a title in 100 years but neither could Baker, Banks, or Hall. Breathitt County puts more emphasis on football now than basketball, until more emphasis is put on basketball then Breathitt will not be going to Rupp.

Football is the only sport to play Lucky7. Noble puts more emphasis on playing the wrong kids when it comes to basketball, Jade is a senior and should be playing over the Hays kid. Lucky7 I am very impressed with you because you certainly must be one of them because Breathitt dont play riverside they play Jackson.
Lucky7 Wrote:It is horrible to see Coach Noble run down the Breathitt program by going 17-8 this season. As for worrying about the regional tournament being held at Breathitt and being a one and done. Its not like its anything new for Breathitt County. Since 2003 Breathitt has only won 5 games in the regional tournament and that includes making it to the championship game in '04 under Brian Hall. So quitting blaming Doug Noble for Breathitt's problems. Brian Hall, Baker, and Banks couldnt get Breathitt to the state, give Doug time.

When are you going to put Doug Noble on this list. When Noble is done with Breathitt the problems will never be fixed.
bobcatbball Wrote:Football is the only sport to play Lucky7. Noble puts more emphasis on playing the wrong kids when it comes to basketball, Jade is a senior and should be playing over the Hays kid. Lucky7 I am very impressed with you because you certainly must be one of them because Breathitt dont play riverside they play Jackson.

Being a senior doesnt designate you playing time. As a coach you play your best players or the players that compliment each other. Just imagine if UK played their seniors instead of the freshman, I guess they would not have lost a game. Confusedhh:

As for who Breathitt plays I dont care. Jackson City or Riverside is not going to pull the upset. Breathitt will win the district.
Congrats to Moore! Sounded like a pretty solid game by Breathitt just couldn't pull it out in the end. Who is next for these two teams. I think that most clubs only have a 1 or 2 games left.