Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mavericks - Wizards Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mavericks Get:

Caron Butler

DeShawn Stevenson

Brendan Haywood

Wizards Get:

Josh Howard

Drew Gooden

Quinton Ross

James Singleton

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/new...id=4912262
Who gets the best end of this deal?
So it's final? They just announced less than an hour ago that this is still being worked out
Stardust Wrote:So it's final? They just announced less than an hour ago that this is still being worked out

im assuming its final,
gotcha
If the Wiz were a better team i would give the nod to them but them being so horrid, I would give the better end to the Mavs
They said the best player out of the deal was Brendan Haywood, along with Dampier he brings a lot of toughness and intensity on the defensive end. With Butler to the mix that is just instant offense for the Mavs and takes a lot of pressure off of Dirk. Was a good trade IMO, Goodens contract had one year left on it, and Howard had a team option at the end of his, so they will find a home for next season, next trade Washington will make will be Antwain Jamison.
i think this was a good trade to the mavs i think these guys will fit in real good and help Dirk
-STAT- Wrote:They said the best player out of the deal was Brendan Haywood, along with Dampier he brings a lot of toughness and intensity on the defensive end. With Butler to the mix that is just instant offense for the Mavs and takes a lot of pressure off of Dirk. Was a good trade IMO, Goodens contract had one year left on it, and Howard had a team option at the end of his, so they will find a home for next season, next trade Washington will make will be Antwain Jamison.

Good call. Jamison is a Cav now.