Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Stepp V.S. Landon Slone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do u think would win one on one
Clark Stepp!! No Doubt
CLARK STEPP, at first i thought landon but without a doubt, stepp would leave him at mcdonalds.
:confused: Who would win at a game of yatzee though?
Stepp
Who cares?
Basketball is a team sport. The game isnt played one on one, its played five on five.
Landon
Landon Slone without a doubt
I agree with youknowwhoibe it's a team sport
both Stepp and Slone are great players
IMO the Stepp kid shoots a lil to much but it's in his blood lol
But like i said both players are great and i thnik will suceed on the next level
g/l to both of you guys
I havent had a chance to see Landon play this year and i may sound dumb in saying that i have no idea who clark steep is. But when i seen Landon play last year it was an amazing show to watch, my personal opinon is Landon will develop in to a very well rounded ball player in every aspect of the game come his senior year. By the way who does the steep kid play for??
June Buchanan... I didn't get to see him play, but I heard from a player on our team that he is, without a doubt, better than Landon Slone. That may just be his opinion though.
Landon Slone can't pack Clark jockstrap.... He actually can't pack alot of the players in the 15th regions jockstrap too
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Landon Slone can't pack Clark jockstrap.... He actually can't pack alot of the players in the 15th regions jockstrap too

Agreed, but I may have chosen to use different works. The hype for Landon far exceeds his game.
Clark Stepp is 10 times better than Landon, and both shoot the ball way to much, but still, I would rather have Stepp on my team any day.
I agree that Slone is overrated due to the big game he had in the regional tourn. but he is a good player and i agree, it is a team sport. If anyone knows the basketball history in for the mountains. There was a step that led the nation in scoring (something close to 48 or 49 a game, i can not remember the exact number) that team did not even win a district title. I think this says a lot about it being a team game.
yeah you guys are right Landon did just get 3rd team all state as a freshman last year which is i guess is just like the top 15 players in the state so i mean i guess he's not really all that good at all
he almost beat shelby valley by himself last year taking them into triple overtime, against the future regional champs, by himself, as a freshman, but thats not all that good i guess
i mean who the hell is clark stepp anyway
I never said Landon wasn't good, and I did say I would rather have Stepp on my team. Team being the key word. I think that Stepp is more of a team player than Landon, but they both shoot to much.
I did not say he was not any good. The point i was trying to get across is that it is a team game and i dont care if he averages 50 a game that will not get it done in the tourn. Like you said he ALMOST beat SV! The last time i checked almost is not a static.
He didn't almost beat SV
SV almost beat themselves
Yes he played a heck of a game with 57 points
but he had 37 on wide open lay ups
my grandpaw could have put up 40 that night
I saw little league teams play better D then SV did against Paintsville
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:yeah you guys are right Landon did just get 3rd team all state as a freshman last year

OVERRATED....OVERRATED....OVERRATED
Clark is way over rated he shoots way to much landon is a better player i would rather have landon on my team. Tate Cox from is better than clark.
As previousily stated in this forum who really cares? They're both young and stars of their team but then again theyre in the 15th region, BY FAR THE WEAKEST IN THE STATE. Anyone with skill can put up numbers in this region and these two so called "All-Stars" are yet to deliever any post season success to the school. Both teams are succesful this year but are playing cupcake schedules. When either player gets a taste of top notch competition we'll see how bright the young stars really are....:lame:
i like to watch them both play...i think they are both really good
Bad post...Pick one...I pick Landon
well i will take Clark Stepp then because i don't like you frog
Bad post...you can't just pick one because i picked the other
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:As previousily stated in this forum who really cares? They're both young and stars of their team but then again theyre in the 15th region, BY FAR THE WEAKEST IN THE STATE. Anyone with skill can put up numbers in this region and these two so called "All-Stars" are yet to deliever any post season success to the school. Both teams are succesful this year but are playing cupcake schedules. When either player gets a taste of top notch competition we'll see how bright the young stars really are....:lame:
Dude, they've both only played one year of high school basketball... lol only an idiot doesn't realize that skill is molded, not developed overnight.
both players are very unselfish and all they do is go out there every night and help there to win.....they might shoot alot or w/e u all say but they both know how to play the game....they both can do all of the little things that needs to be done to win a ball game
Pages: 1 2