Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 72 - Notre Dame 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Riverside Christian Prep Showcase @ Breathitt County
Good win for Breathitt.
Yet another solid win for Breathitt.
Congrats BC
Strikeout King Wrote:Final

Riverside Christian Prep Showcase @ Breathitt County

Where are the stats? Stikeout King, I always depend on you for the stats. I heard from someone that Noble had 41 this game. Can you verify that for me?
PCBaseball Wrote:Where are the stats? Stikeout King, I always depend on you for the stats. I heard from someone that Noble had 41 this game. Can you verify that for me?

Noble did indeed have 41 points!

2/13/2010

Breathitt Co. 72 Notre Dame 68

Notre Dame
19 12 20 17 68

Breathitt Co.
21 18 17 16 72

Riverside Showcase at Breathitt Co.

Notre Dame (14-12) -- Schilling 16, Drees 11, Worland 6, Yung 3, Ammerman 18, Noll 2, Clark 6, Rahschulte 6.

Breathitt Co. (14-6) -- Spencer 9, Noble 41, Shouse 13, Keeton 7, Bowen 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104033...PIorderBy=
Strikeout King Wrote:Noble did indeed have 41 points!

2/13/2010

Breathitt Co. 72 Notre Dame 68

Notre Dame
19 12 20 17 68

Breathitt Co.
21 18 17 16 72

Riverside Showcase at Breathitt Co.

Notre Dame (14-12) -- Schilling 16, Drees 11, Worland 6, Yung 3, Ammerman 18, Noll 2, Clark 6, Rahschulte 6.

Breathitt Co. (14-6) -- Spencer 9, Noble 41, Shouse 13, Keeton 7, Bowen 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104033...PIorderBy=
Wow! Noble is simply amazing. By far the best player in the mountains and getting better all the time.
PCBaseball Wrote:Wow! Noble is simply amazing. By far the best player in the mountains and getting better all the time.

she's probably one of the top 5 best if not the best player in the state! wonder who she has scholarship offers from???
Strikeout King Wrote:she's probably one of the top 5 best if not the best player in the state! wonder who she has scholarship offers from???

I don't know but I guarantee you she is getting alot of D-1 looks and she is only a sophomore. She plays almost as good as Desiree Marie looks and that is saying something. Where did you find that picture? I believe that is the hottest woman I have seen in a long time. Perfect 10.
PCBaseball Wrote:I don't know but I guarantee you she is getting alot of D-1 looks and she is only a sophomore. She plays almost as good as Desiree Marie looks and that is saying something. Where did you find that picture? I believe that is the hottest woman I have seen in a long time. Perfect 10.

i thought she was a junior??? i actually was googling girls in bikini's and i found her
Strikeout King Wrote:i thought she was a junior??? i actually was googling girls in bikini's and i found her

No, Noble is just a sophomore. She has probably already score around 1500 points. She was the M.V.P. of the regioal tournament as a 7th grader. By the way, do you have the stats on Breathitt's other game today and Wolfe's game today as well.
PCBaseball Wrote:No, Noble is just a sophomore. She has probably already score around 1500 points. She was the M.V.P. of the regioal tournament as a 7th grader. By the way, do you have the stats on Breathitt's other game today and Wolfe's game today as well.

she's probably already Breathitt's all time leading scorer if she isn't then she's close because she can light it up. yes and Noble had 17 in that game and as for the Wolfe County game, Wolfe lost by around 16 i believe
Strikeout King Wrote:she's probably already Breathitt's all time leading scorer if she isn't then she's close because she can light it up. yes and Noble had 17 in that game and as for the Wolfe County game, Wolfe lost by around 16 i believe

Thanks for the info on Noble. How many did the Stamper kid have for Wolfe. She is very talented as well and I think she is approaching 1500 points as well.
PCBaseball Wrote:Thanks for the info on Noble. How many did the Stamper kid have for Wolfe. She is very talented as well and I think she is approaching 1500 points as well.

your welcome. i don't know about the Stamper girl from Wolfe because no one bothered to call the stats in, but she did have 20 points against Estill on Friday
Kendall is the real deal. She is one of the best players in the state, and prob the best soph., 41 point is quite the accomplishment. She is a bright young talent. She has wont the 14th region tourney MVP since she was in 7th grade, and I think she has taken home the regular season MVP home a few times too.
Congrats Breathitt