Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals Sign Matt Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant believe you Bengal fans havent posted this..I think this is a good signing if he can shake the rust..
Couldnt find a link specifically on the signing, but this is the closest thing..
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/...matt-jones
Very good pick up. Jones won't have to try to be the #1 in Cincy. He can go out there and do his thing and show what stuff he really has.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Very good pick up. Jones won't have to try to be the #1 in Cincy. He can go out there and do his thing and show what stuff he really has.

I totally agree with you!
Great pick up. I didn't know they signed him. I posted yesterday that they made him an offer, I had not heard he accepted
If this guy can keep his head on straight, he will be a very good pick up for the Bengals.
with all the legel problems surrounding the team I give it 3 months and Jones will be back in court.
Has anyone heard the rumor of the Bengals going after TO..... ;{ I dont know how that will work out.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Has anyone heard the rumor of the Bengals going after TO..... ;{ I dont know how that will work out.

Yeah I also heard about this rumor, also Pacman Jones worked out for the team the other day so Cincy might try and sign him to.

As for the other Jones, Matt, just like everyone else said it should be a great sign if he can stay out of trouble.
Man..... ESPN is going to have a media circus if the Bengals get TO and Pac-Man.
^ Let them have a circus with it. If it helps the Bengals, I'm all for it