Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd County semi-final results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BL defeated SF by 10 in a close game throughout.
Yes case played for BL
Adams defeated AC by 4 in another close game.

BL vs. Adams
A-team finals on Wednesday 2-17 at PHS

On a side note: I want to Thank AC coach Brad Short for his kind words after the game. Coach Short and his players are class acts !!!
And we get BL and Adams in the finals two years straight. Good luck to both teams.
This is great matchup. Coach Howell you have been a class act throughout your coaching years. Can't wait to see this game, I thought it was on Saturday?
Congrats to BL and Adams! finals should be a great game

I just wanted to thank our kids for all their hard work this season. Our kids worked extremely hard and came a long way from the beginning of the year. It's not often a coach goes through an entire year without some kind of team problem, a disciplinary problem, an academic problem or a parent problem. However, I can honestly say that was the case this year for me at SF. We didn’t have the first problem of any kind --- except for a few “T’s” on the coaching staff :eyeroll: We have some of the best kids I've ever had the pleasure of coaching. We also have the best and most devoted group of parents I've ever seen. Thanks to all who made this year a success! :Thumbs:
Congrats to Adams and Betsy layne, Also would like to give a big shout out to coach Martin and staff from South Floyd! Thanks for a great season and all the time and dedication you put into our team this year. So much improvement from each and every boy on our team. A lot of people doubted us all through the year, I think the Raiders proved they are a team on the rise. Thanks Coach Martin and staff.
This was a very good night of basketball, two great games. In my opinion, last night featured four of the best coached in middle school. I was really impressed with Coach Martin and his kids on they way they battled BL to the very end. Congrats to BL, those kids were in a dog fight all night and never got upset or ratttled, they continued to fight and pulled the game out and that show great leadership in coaches and kids. I also enjoyed the second game between Adams and AC. Coach Howell as usual had his kids prepared with a great game plan. His kids crashed the boards all night and controlled the paint. To me this was the difference in the game. AC and Coach Short were equally prepared. This team showed a lot of heart and determination with a never quit attitude.

This was truly a great night of basketball and look forward to a great finals as well. Good luck to both BL and Adams.
cograts to bl and adams with the big wins i wana throw a big thanks out to coach martin he taught the kids a lot this year they really improved and come a long way. i think south floyd will be a big county threat these next couple of years in high and middle school. thanks coach :thanks:
BL won tonights game by around 16 I believe. Adams Put up a great fight, leading for a good portion of the game. I'll let the coaches post an official thread if they choose to do so. Congrats BL on yet another championship, and also congrats to Adams on the great effort.