Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 54 - Male 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Male 13 11 16 13 53
Trinity 18 10 17 9 54

Male (10-12) -- Hayes 17, Horne 13, Logan 13, Pillischafske 5, Moore 5.
Louisville Trinity (23-2) -- Corbett 2, Foster 7, Perito 2, Dieudonne 4, Sewell 19, Armstrong 4, Epley 16.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
ryanblue1424 Wrote:Male 13 11 16 13 53
Trinity 18 10 17 9 54

Male (10-12) -- Hayes 17, Horne 13, Logan 13, Pillischafske 5, Moore 5.
Louisville Trinity (23-2) -- Corbett 2, Foster 7, Perito 2, Dieudonne 4, Sewell 19, Armstrong 4, Epley 16.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
Male has to be the best (10-12) team in the state.
Agree with that!

Male played very well in both games against Trinity!

I think certain teams just match up much better with others!
Male can play with anyone as long as D'Carlo Hayes is having a good game.

It also took the Shamrocks a last second shot by Sewell to defeat Male in the RBC @ LexCath earlier in the season.
I have had the privilege of seeing both Louisville Male and Louisville Trinity playing against them. Scott beat Male 64-55 @ Frankfort Civic Center...Then played Trinity in the Republic Bank Classic @ Lex Cath and Scott lost to Trinity 53-39.

Male is a good team that would be successful in any other part of the state except Louisville with teams like (Trinity, Eastern, St. X, Seneca, Etc) they remind me of Holmes...kinda, it seemed like they started off slow at the start but have been picking it up as the season is going on with wins over GRC and making it to the finals of the Republic Bank Classic and would look out for Louisville Male come the post season

Trinity on the other hand is a very strong team and i look for them to turn alotta heads in the Sweet 16 (if they can make it outta Louisville first!!!)

Good Luck To Both Teams
Trinity to continues to win close ball games against tough 7th region teams. That tournament should be a lot of fun. IMO there's ATLEAST 5 teams who could come out of there and be successful at the sweet 16.
I think that list could be cut to four:

Ballard
Trinity
Eastern
Manual

I think Jtown has dropped off a little and will need to regroup to make a run in the region.

Seneca and Moore are still darkhorses who could make a run if they get hot.
Close game. Congrats to Trinity :Thumbs:
What is most impressive, is that Male went TO Male and almost pulled this off