Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dem Sen. Rockefeller On Obama: "He's Beginning To Be Not Believable To Me"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obama's honeymoon with the left wing of his own party is over. It is about time a Democrat from a coal state spoke up about the damage that Obama is doing to the industry.

Quote:"He says 'I'm for clean coal,' and then he says it in his speeches, but he doesn't say it in here," said Sen. Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia. "And he doesn't say it in the minds of my own people. And he's beginning to not be believable to me."
It's ironic that you post this today. I had lunch with a very good friend just yesterday that had had lunch with W. Va. Gov. Joe Manchin just last week. He said that Manchin had told him that he had informed Obama that he will no longer be a supporter of either him or his policies. Wonder what Byrd's feelings are?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:It's ironic that you post this today. I had lunch with a very good friend just yesterday that had had lunch with W. Va. Gov. Joe Manchin just last week. He said that Manchin had told him that he had informed Obama that he will no longer be a supporter of either him or his policies. Wonder what Byrd's feelings are?
I have not seen Byrd in quite awhile but he is in such poor health, I do not believe that he is all that aware of his surroundings most of the time. A few years ago, Byrd would have been a vocal critic of Obama's energy policy but a few months ago he was endorsing it. I was never a fan of Byrd's but he was a pretty reliable friend of the coal industry until Obama took office.
Looks like Obama isnt getting a valentine card from Rockefeller.
I havn't believed him in a long time. Based on his actions how could anyone really believe what he says?
Rockefeller probably planned on dying in office and Obama has thrown a wrench into the works with his assault on West Virginia's coal industry.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:It's ironic that you post this today. I had lunch with a very good friend just yesterday that had had lunch with W. Va. Gov. Joe Manchin just last week. He said that Manchin had told him that he had informed Obama that he will no longer be a supporter of either him or his policies. Wonder what Byrd's feelings are?

Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have not seen Byrd in quite awhile but he is in such poor health, I do not believe that he is all that aware of his surroundings most of the time. A few years ago, Byrd would have been a vocal critic of Obama's energy policy but a few months ago he was endorsing it. I was never a fan of Byrd's but he was a pretty reliable friend of the coal industry until Obama took office.

Word has it from Charleston and D.C. is that Bryd's staff is and has been running his office for a while now. Insiders are also saying that Bryd's staff has several "greenies" which are promoting their agenda.
http://www.examinewv.com/index.php?optio...&Itemid=35

If anyone on here is from West Virginia, please tell me why you continually elect democrats to represent your state? Rockerfeller may be questioning B. Hussein now but check out the link about the Rockerfeller Family Foundation.