Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Pikeville 2/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think? Valley by 20
this game has been moved to friday -- and valley by 25
This game scares me, a little. Pikeville has been playing some good ball,as of late.And they always have the best refs that money can buy.But, in the end, I expect Valley to win this one by double digits.
This is at Pikeville isn't it

but I'll take the Wildcats by 25
Valley by at least 25. At Pikeville or not.
JIMLEE58 Wrote:This game scares me, a little. Pikeville has been playing some good ball,as of late.And they always have the best refs that money can buy.But, in the end, I expect Valley to win this one by double digits.

Use your head. If money had anything to do with it , why we could have buried valley a long time ago. I do agree with one thing you said though, I think valley will win but money has nothing to do with it, and you know it.
I wouldnt doubt that SV will score over a 100+ just to make a point to the Pikeville fans. Could be a long night for the Panthers and Coach Williams & Staff. Look for Vallley to completely shut down the inside game of Rowe and will hamper Clark's shots all night. Justice will have a field day with Burchett guarding him tonight. Ramey will love to score double digits against his former teammates. Valley by as many points as they want.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Game will be broadcast with video here:

http://www.ihigh.com/school23424/broadcast_112840.html
North Carolina Fan Wrote:I wouldnt doubt that SV will score over a 100+ just to make a point to the Pikeville fans. Could be a long night for the Panthers and Coach Williams & Staff. Look for Vallley to completely shut down the inside game of Rowe and will hamper Clark's shots all night. Justice will have a field day with Burchett guarding him tonight. Ramey will love to score double digits against his former teammates. Valley by as many points as they want.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Well said! :Clap:
Panther Thunder Wrote:Game will be broadcast with video here:

http://www.ihigh.com/school23424/broadcast_112840.html

I think that is great of you guys to broadcast it over the Internet.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I think that is great of you guys to broadcast it over the Internet.
Well, we can't too much credit, because a Representative from iHigh sprung the idea, but we jumped at the chance to do it and make it as good as possible for the viewers. And a big thank to you for the help, it is very informative and helpful.
Again thank you and IHigh.Com, is it for the internet broadcast and of course we Shelby Valley fans are thrilled with the win! Elisha continues to shine in his quest of the Mr. Basketball award and going back to the Sweet 16.