Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Juniors In The 15th??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets have em????
Cody Parker and Josh Green are 2 i can think of off the top of my head.
On a serious note:
Josh Green
Cody Parker
Wes Rowe
Hobo McCoy
Is Skaggs a Junior?
I don't know very many juniors in the 15th Region that can do what Cody Parker from Johnson Central can do. At 6'6 and 230, when he comes to play he is dominate. He is a very difficult defensive assignment for the opposing team, as he can shoot the 3's, Mid-range Jumper, or post someone up. He is a very good passer, especially when doubled teamed. He always rebounds very well. The part he needs to work on is defending and coming to play EVERY NIGHT. Cody is one of the top juniors in the 15th region. IMO
Josh Green is another Very good Junior. Expect big things from him again next year. He is a great shooter, guess he gets that from his ole man!
Baseball Man Wrote:Josh Green is another Very good Junior. Expect big things from him again next year. He is a great shooter, guess he gets that from his ole man!

I agree with him being a great player but when you say he gets it from his old man I don't know. That stuff just swells Davids head. lol
Wow. You gotta be kidding me. Way to take a joke guys :yawn:
Jordan Hairston, Jordan Varney, and Joey Pinson are Belfry's best Juniors.
Who will be the tops teams in the region next year?