Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 49 - Prestonsburg 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Bryce Adkins POY enough said!
Man oh man i thought Pburg was maybe coming around to be a contender for the district but it looks like the offense has hit rock bottom again. Hopefully they get it turned around and surprise some people. Low scoring for both teams, does anyone have stats? Congrats BL on a big district win.
Betsy Layne 12 9 15 14 50
Prestonsburg 4 7 14 10 35

Betsy Layne (14-6) -- B. Adkins 10, Tackett 2, Martin 12, Newman 15, C. Adkins 7, Stumbo 2, Johnson 2.
Prestonsburg (3-16) -- Burchett 20, Blackburn 7, Carter 1, Tincher 4, Petry 3.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
Congrats BL Keep playing hard P-burg
Great game by Betsy Layne. Good to see the Bobcats playing well.
anyone no besty lane record?
Nice win for the Bobcats.
Congrats BL.
sheriff Wrote:Bryce Adkins POY enough said!

tottaly agree hes been the best player on the best team in the district all year he didnt score a lot in this one but lead his team handled the ball and made smart decisons i dont even think its close
way to go bobcats, keep up the hard work, cant wait until districts.:Thumbs:
congrats bobcats. good luck to both teams!! nice game by MARTIN,NEWMAN, & ADKINS! keep ur heads up blackcats!!
[html]orginal post by sheriff
Bryce Adkins POY enough said![/html]

considering the district he's in MAYBE!! but i wouldn't count everyone else out right now!!! if he is so talented why doesn't he use his magic against a team like SV??? anyone would look great in his district!! LOL!!!!
Seems like the Blackcats are having a hard time on the offensive end.
Good game...congrats Bobcats....keep your heads up Blackcats!!