Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 54th District Draw? Any News yet???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what the word is from the draw today?? I'm sure everyone wants to know. Major impact on regional tourney depending how this comes out.
I've been searching for the last 2 hours!
They didn't meet until 1. I am waiting on a phone call! As soon as I hear I'll post it.
Hazard vs Leslie

Perry vs Buckhorn
You beat me to it. I just heard. The Buckhorn/PCC game will be a battle.
Round 3 of Buckhorn/Perry will be a battle.
I love the luck of the Draw but this should be one of the best district tourneys in the state. Buckhorn has played PCC down to the wire last two games and LC almost pulled the upset in the All A against the Bulldogs. I cant wait! Does any know the date for the toruney?
The 54th district is the best in Eastern Ky.
Aslan Wrote:The 54th district is the best in Eastern Ky.

No1 comes close
Buckhorn Vs Perry Central Tuesday, Feb. 23 @7PM @ Memorial Gymnasium (Boys)
Hazard VS Leslie Co. Wednesday, Feb. 24 @ 7PM @ Memorial Gymnsasium (Boys)

I believe the girls final will be on Thursday, Feb 25th and the boys final will be Friday, Feb 26th.
I can't believe it's just 11days away. The season has flew by Sad
Aslan Wrote:I can't believe it's just 11days away. The season has flew by Sad

It sure has. Sad
I think one of the big boys may go down. Im predicting either Buckhorn will beat Perry, or Leslie will knock off Hazard. Both are very capable possibilities. If I were a Commodore fan, I would be nervous about this Buckhorn team, they should be back to full strength by this game. Leslie almost beat Hazard in the ALL A. Both will be great games to watch.
PCC is the best team in this region. IMO However Buckhorn has played them close twice this season. Hazard had defeated Leslie Twice and I dont see this changing, ecspecially at memorial.

PCC over Buckhorn
Hazard over Leslie

PCC wins the 54th
Go dawgs !!!!!!
Bad that only 2 can come from this district. This district is always the toughest. Also, bad for a champion in the other districts becasue they must play the runner up of the 54th.
I'd say this final will be very familiar....Perry vs Hazard
It will be a tough one though...as Perry has not played Hazard at all this year. Emotions will run high. I believe PCC has the edge on them though, seeing as how they're arguably the best team in the 14th.
Don't rule out the horn though....they're dangerous
i think buckhorn can beat perry i mean they did beat an very good hazard team and there main stidham was even out when buckhorn beat hazard the other night go buckhorn