Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Pike County Teams in 10'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Varney3 Wrote:this just means that if it stays this way, there'll be a very talented senior class in 5 years with many supporting juniors. great seniors + great juniors = state championship.

ITS ALL GOOD SAILING FOR THE PIRATES TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I disagree Great team+great coaching staff+great community=State championship!
Which belfry will not have because the corbin redhounds are by far the best team in the state right now in 6th and 7th grade! But I think that the 8th grade games between belfry and valley are going to be outstanding! any thoughts?
All i do is win Wrote:I disagree Great team+great coaching staff+great community=State championship!
Which belfry will not have because the corbin redhounds are by far the best team in the state right now in 6th and 7th grade! But I think that the 8th grade games between belfry and valley are going to be outstanding! any thoughts?

would love to see your redhounds prove that on the gridiron.I think there's a group of 6th and 7th graders at BELFRY that dont see it that way.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
padd4pirate Wrote:would love to see your redhounds prove that on the gridiron.I think there's a group of 6th and 7th graders at BELFRY that dont see it that way.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Ohh im not a redhounds fan lol, im a valley fan! But i have watched both 6th grade teams in action and from watching them both i can honestly tell you that the redhouds would beat belfry...Now dont get me wrong belfry is very good indeed and would beat up on my wildcats 6th grade team but i dont see it the same way in the 8th grade game between them.
All i do is win Wrote:Ohh im not a redhounds fan lol, im a valley fan! But i have watched both 6th grade teams in action and from watching them both i can honestly tell you that the redhouds would beat belfry...Now dont get me wrong belfry is very good indeed and would beat up on my wildcats 6th grade team but i dont see it the same way in the 8th grade game between them.

YOU've watched this years 6th grade team?
padd4pirate Wrote:YOU've watched this years 6th grade team?
Yes sir i watched the 5th and 6th grade team lat year and valley beat em last year but there still pretty good but not much differint!
But the 8th grade team is much better as is shelby valleys! Should be a great game this year!
All i do is win Wrote:Yes sir i watched the 5th and 6th grade team lat year and valley beat em last year but there still pretty good but not much differint!
But the 8th grade team is much better as is shelby valleys! Should be a great game this year!

I guess well see when these teams meet,as for the 6th grade this year,well there's 5 players you haven't seen.TongueirateSho
[quote=padd4pirate]I guess well see when these teams meet,as for the 6th grade this year,well there's 5 players you haven't seen.TongueirateSho[/QUOT
Yes we will! Ohhh well that is good I guess it will make a much better game and competiton for both teams. I can't wait!:Thumbs:
Belfry should be the favorite .
abbossman Wrote:Belfry should be the favorite .
In 5th and 6ht or 7th and 8th?
Because i would have to disagree about the 8th grade but the 6th grade i 100% agree with you there.
padd4pirate Wrote:I guess well see when these teams meet,as for the 6th grade this year,well there's 5 players you haven't seen.TongueirateSho

The 6TH grade Pirates well i will tell you about them they have few
kids that is the best i have seen at there spots and you will see this
but the other kids have come along and now they get to show what
they can really do as for the new kids it is kids that played in the 4TH
grade and didn't play last year but are really good players they have a
good team they are fun to watch and they play together team ball last
year we had kids out of place but we got that fixed.
I think valley playes east ridge tomorrow.
thoughts and predictions?
Valley is the countys biggest threat , but if we slip belfry will run us over .
To good to play with the rest of the county kids?
sting Wrote:To good to play with the rest of the county kids?

Well there currently the only undefeated team in the county and have beat every team in the county so idk.
Pages: 1 2