Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 64 Breathitt Co. 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

I said this one would be closer than most think..Btw I picked PC by 8.:biggrin:
any1 got any stats
This game was very entertaining. Breathitt had their chance to pull it out, but missed free throws came back and bite the cats in the tail. Mullins has two awesome dunks. Great game to watch.
Perry led by double digits up until late in the third. Breathitt made a nice run. I hated where the refs decided to pick of Cornett because he's the biggest guy out there. I said before the game I didn't have a good feeling about this one. But grats Dores, and you played well too Breathitt.
Oyeah, Tyler had two nice dunks.
Closer than I expected
I hope everybody got home ok, the snow was TERRIBLE.
If Noble would put Haddix in the line-up and get Hays out this would be a good team.
This was a great game to see I was very Impressed with Mullins. Noble should have Haddix in the line-up what is Noble problem? He is so difficult to deal with.
Another good win for the Dores..
Congrats PCC
Aslan Wrote:I hated where the refs decided to pick of Cornett because he's the biggest guy out there.
Oyeah, Tyler had two nice dunks.

Now! Now! You are not allowed to question the refs.
Perry Central is one of the best teams I have seen this year. They have a lot of ingredients. The Mullins kid is a great athlete. I hope I can see the PC SV game.
Congrats PCC!!! Nice Showing BC
Congrats on the win PC :Thumbs:
Good win by PCC at Breathitt County. This could be a matchup of the 14th region championship game later on this season.
yrrep Wrote:any1 got any stats

Perry Co. Central 22 13 15 14 64

Breathitt Co. 14 8 19 15 56

Perry Co. Central (16-6) -- Amis 15, Noble 9, Martin 8, Mullins 15, Salyers 6, Cornett 11.

Breathitt Co. (17-6) -- Hays 6, Terry 11, Noble 12, Ritchie 12, Taulbee 12, Haddix 3.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/102673...PIorderBy=

I think this goes to show that Breathitt is the 3rd best team in the 14th Region because they're better than everyone else but on a little bit lower level than PCC and KCC.
Buckhorn and Hazard are better than Breathitt.
Congrats PCC.
congrats pcc
ANEWPAT Wrote:Now! Now! You are not allowed to question the refs.

Just making an observation, not an excuse. I'm not PATS2011
This was a great game and i think that PCC seen just how lucky they were if Breathitt would have hit their free throws they would and should have beat them,and same goes for KCC should be a great 14th region,with differant regions Ref's could be a whole lot differant...I think the Stewart Stamper is playing the best games as anyone in Region!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:This was a great game and i think that PCC seen just how lucky they were if Breathitt would have hit their free throws they would and should have beat them,and same goes for KCC should be a great 14th region,with differant regions Ref's could be a whole lot differant...I think the Stewart Stamper is playing the best games as anyone in Region!!

Perry didn't hit there FT's either or this could have been a 20 point win.
Aslan Wrote:Just making an observation, not an excuse. I'm not PATS2011

Nope, you're worse. :flame:
PATS2011 Wrote:Nope, you're worse. :flame:

:Thumbs:
PATS2011 Wrote:Nope, you're worse. :flame:

Lol, must I pull up your hundreds of excues everytime Perry defeats Knott? It never gets old, step it up. :thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:Lol, must I pull up your hundreds of excues everytime Perry defeats Knott? It never gets old, step it up. :thumpsup:

Leave Knott out of this.
Overrated Wrote:Leave Knott out of this.

:rockon:
Aslan Wrote::rockon:

Who would wanna talk about a team that can't beat Perry??
Overrated Wrote:Who would wanna talk about a team that can't beat Perry??

Luke Skywalker Big Grin
Was this a little closer that what most would have figured? Or is Breathitt pretty olid this year?
Pages: 1 2