Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 78 - East Ridge 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley 78 East Ridge 31

East Ridge 10 8 5 8 - 31

Shelby Valley 20 17 25 16 - 78

East Ridge (9-8) -- Fields 1, Lawson 9, Coleman 4, McClanahan 14, Taylor 1, Adkins 2.
Shelby Valley (21-3) -- Justice 29, Hatfield 12, Ta. Newsome 10, Varney 3, Ty. Newsome 12, Robinson 2, Ramey 6, T. Tackett 2, D. Tackett 2.
WOW..They really layed it on them..But we are talking about East Ridge though.
Congrats SV on another great win. GO BIG BLUE :flame:
Congrats Valley, was this at ER or SV?
Spanking
Mr. Basketball candidate from SV got 29 points and 7 steals and several assists in this 21st win of the season by Shelby Valley. Elisha Justice is now the All Time State Record holder with 501 steals for a career.
great job wildcats

go justice and valley
Congrats to SV on the win, this one was pretty much a sleeper. Confusedleep:
Can someone tell me where you can hear this SV-Pikeville game on Thursday online? Sounds like it'll be good.
WOW what a game by Elisha! Cant wait for the tourney time!!!
Did the starters play most of the game?
Congrats to SV and what a game by Elisha Justice. He continues to impress me with his athletic ability, East Ridge has 3 quick guards, but to see the quickness in Justice, it is just something you have to see to believe.
fp_atl Wrote:Can someone tell me where you can hear this SV-Pikeville game on Thursday online? Sounds like it'll be good.

radio
or on here at
ekbsports.com
Westside Wrote:Did the starters play most of the game?
The starters played periodically throughout the 1st three quarters, then Booher played the bench for most of the 4th quarter.
Congrats to SV. Also, congrats to Mr. Justice for the record he now owns. He isn't just a great player but a great young man. I hope he can go to UL and shine his light on Coach Pitino and show him what life is all about.
Buster Casserole Wrote:Congrats to SV. Also, congrats to Mr. Justice for the record he now owns. He isn't just a great player but a great young man. I hope he can go to UL and shine his light on Coach Pitino and show him what life is all about.

LOL. Very true.
Comgrats SV what is going on with ER was they not suppose to be one of the better teams in the region
Whats going on with ER is their main game is speed and they have never been great standup shooters. If you can match thei speed and can shoot fairly well yourself you will beat them easily ie Belfry, Lawrence Co and of course SV. SV is as good of a high scool basketball team as I have watched im my 30+ years, even as good as the May/Rowe teams but I cannot help from laughing when people get on this site and make untrue statements. Yes SV killed ER but Sv followed their normal sub pattern until well into the 4th quarter. The subs did not play most of the 4th quarter but very little of it.
Congrats to SV on win :Thumbs:
I believe you are mistaken, Elisha did not play very long after he broke the steals record in the 3rd Qtr, and there might have been 1 - 2 starters on the floor at the beginning of the the 4th Qtr but they were on the bench a short time into the 4th.

There's no one lying about anything, if someone distinguishes statements one way as opposed to another way, it does mean they are "untrue" statements.

Basically, Valley let up at the end of the 3rd Qtr, although the kids that were on the floor in the 4th still played hard, that is how it should be.
Congrats Valley.
I keep the stats for ER and Justice may have not one of them but Sv had 3 or 4 starters in until well into the 4th quarter. T Tackett played some the new guard {I dont know his name}played some roberts played a little but they always do. the big kid didnt come in until 3 minutes left to go and the B teamers came in with 2 minutes left to go. So besides the starters who else played and when?
Good win Wildcats!
Congrats to SV on a great win and Congrats to Elisha on another amazing performance!!
Wow !! :HitWall:
congrats SV
Legendary Wrote:Good win Wildcats!

Legendary!! Where did you get that picture! I would love to have that on my computer. I cant wait til tourney time!!!