Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Versatile Player in the State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is it? Who can play multiple positions? Rebound, pass, shoot and do other things well?

Basically, who is the ultimate utility player? (could be the star of the team, could not)

Who is it?
Tibbs from Scott or Moss from Boone or Crittendon from Ryle
theshack13 Wrote:Tibbs from Scott or Moss from Boone or Crittendon from Ryle

Good choices, especially Moss. She basically carries her team.
I know she is not the best in the state, but one of the most versatile players in the 8th Region is freshman Aaliyah Wells. She is only 5'8" but she can rebound very well, (she had 23 rebounds against Oldham County) shoot, and pass very well. I think she may average a double-double. If not she is very close to. She can bring the ball up the floor and usually plays the point on 1-2-2 zone. She is a very important player for Shelby County.

I also agree that Moss is one of the most versatile players in the state.
Kendall Noble has to be talked about as one of the best all around players in the state. She is a 5-10 Point Guard that avg. 21pts and 8reb a game while playing a very hard schedule. She has lead her team to 3 state tournaments and is only a So. She always faces some kind of junk Defense and is still able to get 20 without taking 25 shots like some other top scorers in the state. If Kendall played in Lexington or L-ville she would be on everyones list.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Kendall Noble has to be talked about as one of the best all around players in the state. She is a 5-10 Point Guard that avg. 21pts and 8reb a game while playing a very hard schedule. She has lead her team to 3 state tournaments and is only a So. She always faces some kind of junk Defense and is still able to get 20 without taking 25 shots like some other top scorers in the state. If Kendall played in Lexington or L-ville she would be on everyones list.

Great player! Where does she play at? Any offers to colleges?
Kendall plays for Breathitt.
Becca Greenwell from Owensboro Catholic. Not only is she a top freshman in the state but the natuion as well.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Kendall Noble has to be talked about as one of the best all around players in the state. She is a 5-10 Point Guard that avg. 21pts and 8reb a game while playing a very hard schedule. She has lead her team to 3 state tournaments and is only a So. She always faces some kind of junk Defense and is still able to get 20 without taking 25 shots like some other top scorers in the state. If Kendall played in Lexington or L-ville she would be on everyones list.
The khsaa also has the best percentage shooters.
A lot of these 20 per game shooters are high in that as well.
When a school does not have a lot of good shooters they do give the
green light to their best players its the only hope they have to win. Whitney belle Jacksons shooting percentage is one of the BEST even higher than anyone in mention.
she must be thrown in the mix.
Moss is my Favorite. Noble is Very good as well after watching her
interview you can find on WYMT sports page on one to one talk you can
see how Intelligient she is. I do so hope all these girls go to colleges wheree
theit talent can be showcased.
Tammi is there a link to the interview? I wasnt able to find it. Thanks.
It was done by derek forest. and I found it on the mountain news page in their library I hope you find it. I think derek is on here.surely he can help us out. Sometimes their library gets really full as the season progresses and i find it harder as this is now to find.
:please:I don't use these stat's to make my most versatile player is. They are done by their team. I my self have long ? the "real" number's. Maybe not done by a person who is really qualifed or would like to see someone's number's a little better. I have watched game film and the number's don't match. Also what team's they play make's their stat's go up or down. I think that to rate a player is to see alot of kid's. I have watched most everone of the girl's above and alot more around the state, my pick is Noble.
For U Wrote:Becca Greenwell from Owensboro Catholic. Not only is she a top freshman in the state but the natuion as well.
I watched a replay of one of their All A games at Richmond on Wazoo Sports, and one of the TV guys said she was the best freshman that he had ever seen in the All A State tournament, and that he had been announcing games at the tournament for many years.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I watched a replay of one of their All A games at Richmond on Wazoo Sports, and one of the TV guys said she was the best freshman that he had ever seen in the All A State tournament, and that he had been announcing games at the tournament for many years.
She is a great player. She is one of the best freshman in the nation. I am not even from Owensboro Cath. I have seen her play more than once and I have watched other teams as well. But Becca is the best player I have seen in a while. She is very talented.
She also has college offers from UK, North Carolina, Tennessee, Lousiville and about a couple more schools that I cannot think of right now and she is JUST a freshman.
I would have to say Kendall Noble from Breathitt.
For U Wrote:She is a great player. She is one of the best freshman in the nation. I am not even from Owensboro Cath. I have seen her play more than once and I have watched other teams as well. But Becca is the best player I have seen in a while. She is very talented.
She also has college offers from UK, North Carolina, Tennessee, Lousiville and about a couple more schools that I cannot think of right now and she is JUST a freshman.

:yikes: Look out for her!
lwc Wrote::yikes: Look out for her!
Have you seen Becca play LWC? She is awesome. I think she is about 6'1" and she can play any position. I have seen Noble play for about 2 years now and she is a good player but Becca is more versatile. Becca really impressed me.