Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Joke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A man, his wife, and son went to the circus. When the daddy went to the bathroom, the little boy asked his mommy, "What's that big thing hanging from that elephant?" The mommy said, "That's his trunk, son." Theboy said, "No, back there." "That's his tail son," mommy said. The boy emphatically said, "No mommy, underneath." Mommy says, "Oh, that's nothing son."

The father comes back and the mother goes to the restroom. The boy says, "Daddy, what's that big long thing hanging from that elephant?" The daddy says, "That's his trunk, son." "No, daddy, back there", says the son. The father says, "That's his tail son." "Daddy, underneath there," his clearly agitated son says. His father finally tells him, "That's his penis, son." The boy had a real dumb look on his face and asked his father, "Why did mommy say it was nothing?" Daddy looked at him with a grin and said, "Son, I've spoiled that woman."
lol
lmao
lol
lol
hahaha....
lmao
Lmao!
When will you all realize these jokes aren't funny?
maybe some people think they are funny
haha that was a good one
i could see the guy smiling lol
That was a GREAT one!!! :lmao: :lol:
lmao
good one!
Lmfao! That whole joke played itself as a movie in my head. lol