Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 87 - Breathitt Co. 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FINAL Senior Night Game 2.

Another good game and another W by the PATS. It never seemed as though Breathitt was in the game in the first half, even when they got within 3 in the 3rd no one in or off the court seemed to care. Knott took it in stride and blew it open in the 4th.

Congrats KCC. Heading over to Pippa Passes Monday, JBS had better look out, could be pretty ugly. Go Patriots!
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC, they are starting to really come together.
Congrats pats!!!
with this loss breathitt i suppose breathitt will now get their heads on straight and make their run to rupp
Watched this one in person. My GF a grad of KCC and myself a BHS grad its always fun to take in these "rivalry" games (for us anyway). KCC is better than Breathitt by far, there's just no real comparison. Breathitt played about the same way they have all year and when facing a better opponent they have faultered. Ritchie played great and I thought Haddix had a really nice game. But two guys with good/better than average games will not beat Knott or Perry when it matters. Breathitt has to get better production from other spots on the floor, Noble was OK but fouled out early as did Terry, Breathitt will not compete if their sr backcourt cant stay on the floor! Good game KCC and congrats!
the 1 the only Wrote:with this loss breathitt i suppose breathitt will now get their heads on straight and make their run to rupp

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Nice win KC!
Nice win for KCC :Thumbs:
congrats kcc
Aslan Wrote:Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

i was hopin it would :lmao:
KCC and Breathitt are still two of the top three teams in the 14th. KCC has more talent but with the regional tourney at Breathitt anything can happen.

I still think that PCC is the best team in the 14th. They just keep improving everytime I see them. KCC has not changed any.
Congrats kcc.
Lucky7 Wrote:KCC and Breathitt are still two of the top three teams in the 14th. KCC has more talent but with the regional tourney at Breathitt anything can happen.

I still think that PCC is the best team in the 14th. They just keep improving everytime I see them. KCC has not changed any.

the only reason that knott lost at perry was that the refs started cheating for perry like they normaly do and knott is the best team all around
14thregionrules Wrote:the only reason that knott lost at perry was that the refs started cheating for perry like they normaly do and knott is the best team all around

Butt Hurt!!!
14thregionrules Wrote:the only reason that knott lost at perry was that the refs started cheating for perry like they normaly do and knott is the best team all around

LOL.
Always an excuse when Knott loses. Pathetic.
Aslan Wrote:LOL.
Always an excuse when Knott loses. Pathetic.

I don't know this, But i'm sure 3/4 the people that post it do it to get you worked up..Maybe?? :golf:
Overrated Wrote:I don't know this, But i'm sure 3/4 the people that post it do it to get you worked up..Maybe?? :golf:

Nah, I never get worked up. I find most the stuff funny. Excuses and stupidity.
Aslan Wrote:Nah, I never get worked up. I find most the stuff funny. Excuses and stupidity.

Oh, Just saying you quote each person that say's it, I try not to quote too much stupid stuff though.
Overrated Wrote:Oh, Just saying you quote each person that say's it, I try not to quote too much stupid stuff though.

I have a hard time letting stuff go. Been playing Mario lately? haha
Aslan Wrote:I have a hard time letting stuff go. Been playing Mario lately? haha

Oh don't even get me started on Mario. :worthy::worthy::worthy:
Overrated Wrote:Oh don't even get me started on Mario. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Part 3?:Thumbs:
Congrats pats
As many of us fans that actually post on here,Officals can take a game in many ways,its not really what they call is those calls they dont make,an obvious walk here and a slap there it makes a differance when game gets close and those NO calls it kills a team,and i am sure its happen to many teams,i will say this i have attended many games and home cooking is worse at home games... And couple teams thats gets the calls are KCC and PCC,u beat them at home ur a great team,JMO!!
Way to win Patriots, you men are locked and loaded.
I think Jade Haddix played an excellent game and he is showing why he should be starting for the Bobcats. Jade is just now coming into his own and he looked very impressive driving to the basket against KCC.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I think Jade Haddix played an excellent game and he is showing why he should be starting for the Bobcats. Jade is just now coming into his own and he looked very impressive driving to the basket against KCC.

I agree C. Daddy he is head and shoulders above Hays. Hays had one good game this yr. but shoots his arm off. I've watch Jade for yrs. and he gives 100% every game and is playing good ball right now. Tell him to keep up the good work, see u tues. Go PCC
heaven44 Wrote:I agree C. Daddy he is head and shoulders above Hays. Hays had one good game this yr. but shoots his arm off. I've watch Jade for yrs. and he gives 100% every game and is playing good ball right now. Tell him to keep up the good work, see u tues. Go PCC

Jade is a 10-time better basketball player than the Hays kid. Why is Jade Haddix not in the line-up?
It'll be interesting to see how the draw goes in the 14th this year. If the two best teams, Perry and Knott, meet in the semifinals and have to battle it out in a grinding emotional game, then someone could sneak out of the other bracket with a trip to Rupp. Hazard would be the most likely candidate, with Buckhorn and Breathitt (mainly because it's played at Breathitt) having a longshot at a huge upset.

But me thinks it will be either Perry or Knott when all is said and done, with Perry having a very slim edge due to their height/size advantage.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:It'll be interesting to see how the draw goes in the 14th this year. If the two best teams, Perry and Knott, meet in the semifinals and have to battle it out in a grinding emotional game, then someone could sneak out of the other bracket with a trip to Rupp. Hazard would be the most likely candidate, with Buckhorn and Breathitt (mainly because it's played at Breathitt) having a longshot at a huge upset.

But me thinks it will be either Perry or Knott when all is said and done, with Perry having a very slim edge due to their height/size advantage.

Good post.
Pages: 1 2