Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4 Troops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od037pVWZZ4"]YouTube- 4 Troops - For Freedom[/ame]

http://www.4troopsmusic.com/

Four powerful American voices come together for one important cause – to support the American veteran and honor their sacrifices through song. 4TROOPS are not only seasoned vocalists, but also United States combat veterans that served on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan. The CD includes a collection of patriotic and uplifting songs designed to entertain and spread their positive message to all serving troops, veterans and American citizens who are inspired by them everyday.

A portion of the proceeds from the sales of 4TROOPS products will benefit charities that support American veterans.

If you want to support our Veterans and their Families, this is a different way to do it.

Confusedalute:
On the topic of troops, that Tiller kid from Lawrence county, that got killed over there, was a cousin of Paintsville's Tiller.
TheRealVille Wrote:On the topic of troops, that Tiller kid from Lawrence county, that got killed over there, was a cousin of Paintsville's Tiller.

He was Mathew Sluss Tiller and 35 years old. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. God bless him and others who have and are serving our great country. Confusedalute:
Im not sure if anyone on here goes to the National Farm Machinery Show or not but it is every year in Feburary and there is about 5 million people in Louisville in 4 days. It is the worlds largest farm machinery show. But every night they have what they call the Championship Tractor Pull in Freedom hall and before the pull starts they always do the National Anthem and they do a presentation on the Pepsivision to Lee Greenwoods God Bless the USA. It is a great presentation I have been unsuccessful in finding it on YouTube or anywhere for that matter but if you ever get to the NFMS the presentation is worth the price of the ticket.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Im not sure if anyone on here goes to the National Farm Machinery Show or not but it is every year in Feburary and there is about 5 million people in Louisville in 4 days. It is the worlds largest farm machinery show. But every night they have what they call the Championship Tractor Pull in Freedom hall and before the pull starts they always do the National Anthem and they do a presentation on the Pepsivision to Lee Greenwoods God Bless the USA. It is a great presentation I have been unsuccessful in finding it on YouTube or anywhere for that matter but if you ever get to the NFMS the presentation is worth the price of the ticket.

Sounds like that would be a good time. Lee Greenwood has always been a big supporter of the troops and this country. There is nothing that compares to Lee Greenwood singing 'God Bless the USA!'
Joe Friday Wrote:Sounds like that would be a good time. Lee Greenwood has always been a big supporter of the troops and this country. There is nothing that compares to Lee Greenwood singing 'God Bless the USA!'

Oh trust me it is one heck of a time. I usually go up on Thursday morning and stay until Sunday morning. But with basketball I am unable to go this year.
To touchy-feely for me...

Good cause though.