Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th Grade State Tournament Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe we can post updates from the games on this thread. I would love to be able to keep up with the games this weekend. The KBA used to update their site during the tournaments, but they don't anymore. It was a lot of fun to be able to get on there and see the updated bracket and scores as the games happened.
Virgie beat Whitley Co by 28 i believe.
ifyasmell Wrote:Virgie beat Whitley Co by 28 i believe.

Congrats Virgie. Would love to see you bring home the title.
Johnson County beat a pretty good Calloway County team by around 20. Betsy Layne won by 15 or so over Northern. Johnson palys East Jessamine at 1:40 tomorrow.
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson County beat a pretty good Calloway County team by around 20. Betsy Layne won by 15 or so over Northern. Johnson palys East Jessamine at 1:40 tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow, Coach. Hopefully you and the rest of the mountain teams will do well.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Good luck tomorrow, Coach. Hopefully you and the rest of the mountain teams will do well.

Will someone post results and scores from the 7th grade tournament? KBA used to do it, but the new owners do not - unless I just don't know where to find it. Thanks in advance.
Johns Creek lost to Bowling Green by around 12.

We play LCA @ 11:20.
Virgie did beat whitley by 28,and getting ready to play clay county at 4:00 today.if they win they will play at 7 tonight.i don't no who they will play yet.go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SPORTS FANN Wrote:Virgie did beat whitley by 28,and getting ready to play clay county at 4:00 today.if they win they will play at 7 tonight.i don't no who they will play yet.go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good luck Eagles! If you don't care, would you post the result after the game? Did Virgie get a bye early today or something? I know they were originally supposed to play earlier in the day. Was one of the teams that didn't show up in their bracket?

Good luck.
virgie is up 13 on clay start of the 4th quarter
MR. Slate Wrote:virgie is up 13 on clay start of the 4th quarter

Thanks for the update. Did you win your game against East Jessamine?
Here are Friday's results according to the KBA website:

Friday Feb. 5

Game 1 5:00 Court #1 49 Lincoln Co v 41 LCA

Game 2 5:00 Court #3 26 Bondurant v 55 Southern

Game 3 5:00 Court #4 37 Mercer Co v 33 Clark Co

Game 10 5:00 Court #2 W Mason Co v L Leestown

Game 5 5:00 Court #3 W Tates Creek v L Beaumont

Game 21 5:00 Court #6 W Fleming v L LTMS

Game 7 6:10 Court #1 W McNabb v L Cowan

Game 8 6:10 Court #2 46 Meece v 26 Eastside

Game 9 6:10 Court #3 27 Estill Co v 46 Anderson Co

Game 4 6:10 Court #4 17 Bate v 41 Shelby West

Game 11 6:10 Court #5 56 Hazard v 47 E Jessamine

Game 12*6:10 Court #6 51 Scott Co v 42 Boyle Co.

Game 13 7:20 Court #1 63 Clay Co v 43 W Jessamine

Game 14 7:20 Court #2 34 Whitley Co v 61 Virgie

Game 15 7:20 Court #3 36 Northern v 48 Betsy Lane

Game 16 7:20 Court #4 66 S Laurel v 25 North Oldham

Game 17 7:20 Court #5 W Johns Creek v L Highland

Game 18 *7:20 Court #6 22 Royal Spring v 43 Conner

Game 19 8:30 Court #1 L Ockerman v W Mt Washington

Game 20 8:30 Court #2 69 JCTMS v 30 Glasgow

Game 6 8:30 Court #3 58 Wayne Co v 31 Williamsburg

Game 22 8:30 Court #4 45 AB Combs v 33McCreary

Game 23 8:30 Court #5 45 Holmes v 19 Elkhorn

Game 24 *8:30 Court #6 50 Knox Co v 28 Georgetown

Game 25 9:30 Court #1 50 Hopkinsville v 31 Elliot Co.

Game 26 9:30 Court #2 38 Jackson Co v 21 My Old Ky. Home

Game 27 9:30 Court #3 W Bowling Green v L Letcher Co

Game 28 9:30 Court #4 31 Calloway Co v 47 Johnson Co.

Game 29 9:30 Court #5 49 Morton v 30 Taylor Co
Final eight
Southern Vs. Wayne
Scott County Vs Virgie
South Laurel Vs. AB Combs/JCTMS (Ab was up 7 with about 4 minutes left)
Johnson County Vs. Knox COunty.
The Southern vs. Wayne game should be a Barn Burner.:redboxer:
Johns Creek played ok, not our best and not our worst.

Good luck Virgie and JC.
MR. Slate Wrote:Final eight
Southern Vs. Wayne
Scott County Vs Virgie
South Laurel Vs. AB Combs/JCTMS (Ab was up 7 with about 4 minutes left)
Johnson County Vs. Knox COunty.

Good luck to the mountain teams.
Who beat BL out?
Calloway County,

Good luck tomorrow to Virgie and Johnson Central.
Way to go South Laurel!
W@ayne Vs VIrgie
south laurel vs Knox
knox and johnson was a battle. 2 great teams played down to the wire with knox pullin it out in the end. i think knox will be in the championship and be tough to beat. But all i got to say is go virgie. im backin the 15th region
Way to represent the mountains Johnson County! Hopefully Virgie can bring home the title.
Finals are set for the championship game.wayne vs knok in the finals,wayne beats virgie in the last seconds of the game.virgie is up by one with 12 seconds left and wayne comes down and makes the shot.so great game by both teams.congrats to wayne co.also congrats to our virgie eagles,way to go down there and play your hearts out and represent the mountains and your school.you have nothing to hang your head about,great job.
SPORTS FANN Wrote:Finals are set for the championship game.wayne vs knok in the finals,wayne beats virgie in the last seconds of the game.virgie is up by one with 12 seconds left and wayne comes down and makes the shot.so great game by both teams.congrats to wayne co.also congrats to our virgie eagles,way to go down there and play your hearts out and represent the mountains and your school.you have nothing to hang your head about,great job.

Great job Eagles. That's a sign of great things to come in the future for this group.
who won the 7th grade kba
Wayne Co. won 65-61 over Knox Co.
Congrats to Johnson Co and Virgie on very good showing.
scbmike1 Wrote:Congrats to Johnson Co and Virgie on very good showing.

Hope Peyton is getting better and will be ready for 8th grade state.
Congrats on Virgie and the mountain teams on a good job @ state....