Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton 50 Mullins 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

For Dorton:

Cody Belter 19 points, 14 rebounds, 7 blocks
Owen Caudill 19 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals
Jesse Lucas 3 points, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 rebounds
Victor Fouts 3 points, 5 assists, 2 rebounds
Estil Bentley 3 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist
Zack Huffman 3 points, 2 rebounds

For Mullins:

Dylan Meade 9 points
Gaige Ray 4 points
Marcus Johnson 4 points
Austin Charles 4 points
C.R. Blankenship 4 points
Caleb Meade 2 points

B Team

Mullins 34
Dorton 23

For Dorton:

Zack Huffman 19 points
Zack Tackett 4 points

For Mullins:

Cody Charles 14 points
Logan Newsome 6 points
Austin Charles 6 points
Brandon Daniels 4 points
Tyler Hall 2 points
Austin Anderson 2 points
Nice Win Coach!
Congrats to Dorton, they played a really good game tonight. We really didn't show up, I think someone told the boys the game was cancelled when they cancelled our bus before the game started. Glad to see Owen is back and heathly, too bad we found it out when you guys just happened to be playing us. We'll bounce back before next week, and come ready to play in the County tournament.

By the way, Randy don't invite us back on homecoming again! This is two years in a row we've had our butts handed to us over there on that night.
ifyasmell Wrote:Nice Win Coach!

Thanks.
Great job coach. You're boys really shut Meade down.
bball_fan Wrote:Congrats to Dorton, they played a really good game tonight. We really didn't show up, I think someone told the boys the game was cancelled when they cancelled our bus before the game started. Glad to see Owen is back and heathly, too bad we found it out when you guys just happened to be playing us. We'll bounce back before next week, and come ready to play in the County tournament.

By the way, Randy don't invite us back on homecoming again! This is two years in a row we've had our butts handed to us over there on that night.

We appreciate you guys coming over tonight.

I was glad Owen was able to play as well. I was as shocked as you that he played though. He didn't even bring his uniform to the game (that's why he was #23 instead of #32), but ended up wanting to play so I let him decide for himself.

Good luck in the county tournament next week.
Woooo Wrote:Great job coach. You're boys really shut Meade down.

Thanks. Jesse did a great job defensively on Meade and he didn't hit some shots that he usually hits.

The 6-0 run to end the half and the 19-0 third quarter was definitely the difference in the game.
Congrats Dorton
Congrats Coach! Nice win! Mullins is Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde! They are without a doubt the most unpredictable team in the County!........ That's why I think they can be very dangerous in the tournament............
Congrats Dorton
Good to see Dorton continuing to win. It was good to see Owen Caudill is playing and playing well.