Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 94 - Belfry 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final - 2/5

Belfry------------6--13--11--19---49
Shelby Valley----26
--25--28--15---94

Belfry: J.Varney 14, Pinson 10, Hairston 7, Maynard 6, Masters 3, T.Varney 3, Altizer 2, Bentley 2, Messer 2.
Shelby Valley: Justice 19, Hatfield 17, Ty.Newsome 13, Ramey 12, Ta.Newsome 8, Robinson 6, Lucas 3, Varney 3, Roberts 2, Tackett 2.

=====

Belfry (10-6) at Sheldon Clark (8-10) -- Sat 2/6 7:30pm
Shelby Valley (19-3) vs. North Laurel (9-12) -- Sat 2/6 7:30pm

______

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Ugh. Not pretty.
Those point totals for SV's players only add up to 85. The radio said Tyler Newsome had 18...
im not trying to be a smart *** but i added them and they are right
how many steals did Justice record, anybody?
redman chick Wrote:im not trying to be a smart *** but i added them and they are right
I thought maybe it was my error (where I arrange the scorers in descending order) but it wasn't. Someone messed up.
seems like they did
19+17=36
+13=49
+12=61
+8=69
+6=75
+3=78
+3=81
+2=83
+2=85

Did I mess up somewhere, that's what's listed on here, and it adds up to 85.
The announcers said the leading scorer in SV history now has 500 assists to add to his totals at SV, nice total for a Mr. Basketball candidate from EKY. Nice rebound from his last game which was one of his lesser games. SV shot a much better field goal percentage and ft % in this game.
NYY10 Wrote:how many steals did Justice record, anybody?
I heard at least 2 that were attributed to Elisha and a few more that were possible, the announcers gave no one credit on the air for.
sv is always entertaining to watch. cant wait to see'em go to state. i'm cheering 4 you.
dortonite Wrote:The announcers said the leading scorer in SV history now has 500 assists to add to his totals at SV, nice total for a Mr. Basketball candidate from EKY. Nice rebound from his last game which was one of his lesser games. SV shot a much better field goal percentage and ft % in this game.

Nice Numbers. Congrats Elisha.

Michael Hall's from South Floyd was something like that.

2,600pts+ and 600asts+..
dortonite Wrote:The announcers said the leading scorer in SV history now has 500 assists to add to his totals at SV, nice total for a Mr. Basketball candidate from EKY. Nice rebound from his last game which was one of his lesser games. SV shot a much better field goal percentage and ft % in this game.

How many career points does Elisha have?
Just listening to it on the radio I think I heard Elisha with at least two steals and that was in the 2 quarter. Not a pretty game for Belfry but great 15th region tuneup for Valley. Just cant break that press, it will give most teams fits.
Nice win Valley.
Nice win. It's been fun following this team this year
No mercy...
^ None taken
roll cats roll...
Congrats to SV :Thumbs:
at least it wasn't as bad as last year! lol
Big win, congratulations Valley.
Sounds like the JV players may have seen quite a bit of action for the Valley in this one! :yikes:
uhavenoidea Wrote:How many career points does Elisha have?
I don't have his points totals, it was mentioned earlier in the season he was the all-time points leader at SV, that's all I know, maybe someone else can supply you with the points totals.
NYY10 Wrote:how many steals did Justice record, anybody?
I would like to know the answer to your question also. Maybe Trufan or someone who knows the exact stat can tell us.
EJ had 6 steals