Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brett Favre's Career
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it ending and when
Honestly do not know anymore. You hate to see him in his last game to make a crucial mistake like he did, and with as many hits he took he should call it quits, it's tough for the body to keep on taking those types of hits, but Brett is 40 years old and it definitely takes a toll. They showed pictures of the bruises he had on his ankle and thigh, and they looked terrible. But we've seen, heard, and talked about this story for the last 3 or 4 years, and we will probably be doing the same this upcoming summer.
maybe he will maybe he wont
-STAT- Wrote:Honestly do not know anymore. You hate to see him in his last game to make a crucial mistake like he did, and with as many hits he took he should call it quits, it's tough for the body to keep on taking those types of hits, but Brett is 40 years old and it definitely takes a toll. They showed pictures of the bruises he had on his ankle and thigh, and they looked terrible. But we've seen, heard, and talked about this story for the last 3 or 4 years, and we will probably be doing the same this upcoming summer.

There was so many mistakes in this game. Cant just blame favre for illegal hits..
Not ending. He will be back next year. He is too prideful to step away with anything left in the tank
Wildcatk23 Wrote:There was so many mistakes in this game. Cant just blame favre for illegal hits..

Ohh no I'm not blaming this soley on Favre, they had 5 turnovers, 6 fumbles and 3 of them they lost. But I was just saying that these hits have taken a toll on his body.
-STAT- Wrote:Ohh no I'm not blaming this soley on Favre, they had 5 turnovers, 6 fumbles and 3 of them they lost. But I was just saying that these hits have taken a toll on his body.

many ahits he is taken
-STAT- Wrote:Ohh no I'm not blaming this soley on Favre, they had 5 turnovers, 6 fumbles and 3 of them they lost. But I was just saying that these hits have taken a toll on his body.

oh yea. but he will be back some season time.