Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Rivals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the best rivals in the state? I know Bourbon is rivals with Paris,Harriosn,Mason and pendleton a little bit but what are the other great rivals.
South Floyd and Allen Central...the battle of right and left bever creek
Perry Central and Hazard
I think the rivalry between BL and Prestonsburg is good to watch. Also perry central and hazard.
JC and Paintsville is also always a good game to watch.
I like Shelby Valley and East Ridge myself.
Anytime that a 58th district team plays another 58th district team its all out war
From last night I would have to say Magoffin and Paintsville
paintsville and johnson central
Yeah I Also Think That The Colonels And Royals Is An Awsome Rival Even The Colonels And The Grayhounds
Ashland and Boyd
Fairview and Raceland
West Carter and East Carter
what about p-ville and pike central... county vs. city
I agree mxracer6 pikeville and pike central ranks in the top 10
Prestonsburg and Paintsville, they have always been rivals, but it picked up a notch when they brawled at Paintsville in the early 90's.

Paintsville and Johnson Central
South Floyd vs any one in the 58th..I guess its Because SF has been so dominate over the years and everyones got a little jealous in them
Hazard - PCC
I agree Ace Hazard and Perry Central in an excellent game to watch not only in basketball but football as well
Allen Central tries to have a rival with every team that they play.
Example: The fan coming out of the stands and hitting the ref during the regional tournament at Prestonsburg; Allen Central vs. East Ridge game.
Lawrence Co and Ashland
Lawrence Co and Boyd Co.

Never really had a lot of success until the last couple of years but man they were some wars!
sf vs.58th lol
Virgie HS Mcdowell Hs
that was back in the late 70's
I think that's a little beofre our time.Rolleyes
"THE BUS" Wrote:Virgie HS Mcdowell Hs
that was back in the late 70's
Still if you want to include top rivals that has to be at least top ten
every team in the 58th are rivals when they play each other
i agree tate...it seems like everyone is after SF in the 58th
i agree also
BL and Pburg definately...it's always crazy!
I have to agree with THE BUS, I got to witness a few of the Virgie HS and McDowell HS games in person and I have to say they had some good games
JC vs. Paintsville
I would go with sf vs. pburg this rival is really heating up latety both varisty and jv
Pages: 1 2