Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter 62 Fairview 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final not really that close Fairview outscored East subs 19-8 in the 4th qt. East led as much as 29 in the 3rd qt. Day for Fairview had a good game 13 points and 19 rebounds.
Great win East Carter.
No surprise here, except 19 rebs by the Day kid. East just keeps on rolling.
Great win East Carter!
Congrats EC
19 rebounds is pretty impressive.
I would like to see who kept those stats. 19 rebounds by a girl who is not even 5"8, I would bet mommy or daddy kept those stats.
Would someone please inform us who kept the stats for this game. If was mommy or daddy There seems to be a wager on this.
Maybe it was just a typing error and they meant 9. IDK
16thBBall Fan are you mommy or daddy?
Could care less who kept them, I don't believe that girl had that many rebounds in one game, especially against East Carter.
Ted Nugent Wrote:16thBBall Fan are you mommy or daddy?

Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Could care less who kept them, I don't believe that girl had that many rebounds in one game, especially against East Carter.

I am neither and that stat on the 19 rebounds came from GoRadio's stat man and he is the best in the area on just pure stats he doesn't miss anything. So the 19 boards are for real.
16BBall Fan Wrote:I am neither and that stat on the 19 rebounds came from GoRadio's stat man and he is the best in the area on just pure stats he doesn't miss anything. So the 19 boards are for real.

Yeah, so is Bigfoot. :lmao:
Just wondering CSF, how is the daddy on your bench doing keeping the team stats?
Hey LionEagle if you are out there, I was told at Wal-Mart that the cologne "Obsession" :baby: was making a comeback...
TruthandJustice Wrote:Just wondering CSF, how is the daddy on your bench doing keeping the team stats?

I am not aware of any parents that is on Ashland's bench.
Congrats EC.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:I am not aware of any parents that is on Ashland's bench.

Ashland?........Lol and bigfoot is walking through my door now.
If Ted Nugent's #1 Hit is an Ashlander then it needs to stop! You're making the entire Ashland family, players, school and coaching staff look very childish.

Your insipid posts reaffirms the thoughts of most belonging to the rivals community that you are indeed imbecilic and infertile.
This is great entertainment...:popcorn:
TruthandJustice Wrote:Ashland?........Lol and bigfoot is walking through my door now.

Yes, Ashland. And if Bigfoot comes through your door then you won't worry because it will be someone near and dear to your heart. :biggrin:
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:If Ted Nugent's #1 Hit is an Ashlander then it needs to stop! You're making the entire Ashland family, players, school and coaching staff look very childish.

Your insipid posts reaffirms the thoughts of most belonging to the rivals community that you are indeed imbecilic and infertile.

I attended Paul Blazer and will post on here anytime I want as long as I am not breaking any of the rules. And my posts are hardly worthy of concern by someone of such education and status as yourself. :worthy:
Let's get back on track!

Chuck Hayes is LISTED Wink as 6'6 and I remember him having a 18-19 rebound game once. It can happen.

Rebounding is about position, but that is neither here nor there.

Keep the talk about the game. If you want to talk about Ashland's coaches, you can mention it but don't go the direction that some of you are going.

This is a warning only...don't make it something worse.
I simply don't think that that total is legit and am getting blasted for that. It is obvious that someone on here thinks I am someone that they know, they are way off base. Once again I make a post on here that is not personal and is opinion based and the same people come after me.
Congrats East Carter.

I have seen Day play and she works her butt of getting boards. It is a shame CSF continually gets on here and tries to diminish her as a player. It almost sounds personal. BTW, it's obvious it is not an Ashland person putting their bitterness on here. Why would they care...they have the best rebounder in the region with Connors.

Good luck to all the 16th region teams in the final couple weeks of regular season play.
Dear lwc, please give me some freedom to make one point about all of this. I want to get this straight with Cat Scratch Fever.

So, you are telling me that GoRadio that has been announcing Carter County games for years is the Day kid's Dad...what a theory! Congrats! Why would a radio announcer and stat keeper conspire against their school and do something that wasn't "Legit" ?

All of your post are personal against the Day kid and any mod that reviews your post would have to agree, so dont say it isnt personal because with you it is.

About the game, East is strong and athletic and obviously overwhelmed Fairview. Cannot wait until Regionals. The Big 3 should contend. Probably an East and Ashland show down in the finals, but who knows.
So out of 235 posts I have made they have all been about the Day kid at Fairview? I have never said ANYTHING personal about her, I have commented on her on the court play. It is obvious that one person is coming on here with multiple accounts and they are the same person that tried to hack into my account. LWC, you do what you need to do, I have no problem with you or any of the rules. If you see any post I have made that is personal towards that child then boot me. But while you are checking posts then also take care of the ones that have called me names, those ARE personal for sure.
Nice article in today's Ashland Daily about East's coach Hagar Easterling. He is a very good coach and more importantly a better person.
Man how did I miss all this about 19 rebounds Mom had her for 21 & Dad had her for 23 I was at the game and had her for only 18 i must have missed 1 somewhere. CSF how many did you have her for, thats right you wasn't even there. You being the round mound of turmovers you should have been able to get that stat. I am sure there is a game film we could produce for a small fee but we will just have to let it ride.
I really don't think CSF is a fan of Ashland. I have a good idea who it is and they don't cheer for the maroon and white. If the radio crew form go radio has 19 rebs I believe them. With all of the shots that were missed in that game that number doesn't seem out of the question.
Pages: 1 2