Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 74 South Floyd 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
In a few years, SF will have a good team...
yeah they will have a really good team in a couple years
Allen Central won by way more than I thought they would.
Congrats Allen Central!!
Congrats Allen Central... But this one was kinda a shocker to me I didnt expect them to win but that many at all
Allen Central could of beaten SF by 40 or more. Coach Hopkins called the press off with 6:00 to go in the 3rd and sub with 6:00 to go in the 4th. If You watch the younger players for South Floyd, they have a long way to go. It appears to me that no one teaches the basics anymore(shooting, defense, ball handling). In years to come, Allen Central will be the team to beat year in and year out.
Congrats Allen Central. Keep workin hard Raiders in a couple of years you'll be the one on the winning side of most of your games.
Congratulations Allen Central!
I think this should have been a closer game. SF turned the ball over way too many times. SF's guards acted as if they were afraid to dribble. Sf outrebounded AC. I say it will be a closer game next time.
"alldistrict_89" Wrote:I think this should have been a closer game. SF turned the ball over way too many times. SF's guards acted as if they were afraid to dribble. Sf outrebounded AC. I say it will be a closer game next time.
You've got to be kidding!!!! I must say that you're a loyal hi hat crazy!!
"Basketballer" Wrote:In a few years, SF will have a good team...

I think you are right. I heard the teams average age is something like 14 with no seniors and only one junior.
nice win for ac
The average age for SF is like 13 years and 3 months or something. Why someone took the time to figure that out I'll never know lol. But anyways, congrats to AC! Coach Hopkins is doing a great job with you all, and I only look for you all to get better. SF has a few good players and if they had someone to work with them I'd say they'd be pretty good in a couple of years.
good win for ac
It didnt surprise me SF girls have always sucked