Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Shelby Valley 2/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry travles to valley friday (Febuary 5th 2010) to take on the wildcats

Belfry (8-5)
Shelby Valley (18-3)

thoughts?
Is this the start of another home win streak that Christian County took away from us?? Go Wildcats! Go Shelby Valley!
This is Valleys 1st home game since the lost to Christian Co ealier.
out of Valleys 6 regular games this season, only 3 are at home
this could be very ugly, its not football ,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:this could be very ugly, its not football ,lol

:dontthinkhahaha
SV in this one, but look for Hairston from Belfry to have a high scoring game
That's pretty wild to see... Belfry has play 13 games and Valley has played 21 thus far this season.
Creeker Wrote:That's pretty wild to see... Belfry has play 13 games and Valley has played 21 thus far this season.
Why has Belfry only played 13 games this season? They couldn't have had that many games snowed out have they?
according to Belfrys schedule on khssa, it only looks like 1 game has been cancelled
I think East Ridge has only played 1 more game then Belfry.

Prolly due to all the Tournaments Valley have been in. winning and advance means more games. So that could be a reason, not sure though
Has anyone heard anything about SV possibly having to cancel 1 or 2 more games? I can't remember where I heard it, but I remember being told that if they win the All "A" they'd have to cancel at least 1 more game because of the game limit. I was told it may be Belfry.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Has anyone heard anything about SV possibly having to cancel 1 or 2 more games? I can't remember where I heard it, but I remember being told that if they win the All "A" they'd have to cancel at least 1 more game because of the game limit. I was told it may be Belfry.

you make be correct Wildcat

Forgot all about that!!

But if thats the Case, Valley will have a whole week off and play North Laurel that Saturday at home
Valley in an easy one.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Has anyone heard anything about SV possibly having to cancel 1 or 2 more games? I can't remember where I heard it, but I remember being told that if they win the All "A" they'd have to cancel at least 1 more game because of the game limit. I was told it may be Belfry.

I haven't talked with anyone today because we are out of school, but Coach Booher said that if we play more than 2 games in the All "A", the Belfry game would have to be cancelled.
Sv 82-68
NYY10 Wrote:I think East Ridge has only played 1 more game then Belfry.

Prolly due to all the Tournaments Valley have been in. winning and advance means more games. So that could be a reason, not sure though

i think thats correct,and you guys would wear my pirates out,so its probally good they dont play that game....TongueirateSho
cuppett777 Wrote:i think thats correct,and you guys would wear my pirates out,so its probally good they dont play that game....TongueirateSho

lol. anybody got any new on this game?
shelby valley
I talked to the coach yesterday and he said the P-burg game was cancelled but the Belfry game is a go -- Good luck Friday night Wildcats!
Valley by 25.
I thought you had to play everyone in your region?
PC_You_Know Wrote:I thought you had to play everyone in your region?
?????Where did you get that idea?
Shelby Valley will kill Belfry!!!
goodguy Wrote:?????Where did you get that idea?

Don't know...my bad.