Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wins Royal Rumble tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who does everyone think will win the Royal Rumble Tonight?
I would love to see Triple H win it myself.
Who's scheduled to participate in it this year?
Shawn Michaels, that set-s up the rematch with him and the Undertaker
It will come down to HBK and HHH and it will break up DX
CardinalAlum Wrote:It will come down to HBK and HHH and it will break up DX

Alright, I think it comes down to this, who do we think will headline WM26. I originally thought the Royal Rumble was going to set-up a rematch with Michaels and Undertaker, but I am backing off of that.

I think we have to think of who the champions are, and where the storylines go.

I think Sheamus & Orton as one championship match. Orton will have to be in a championship match and I believe they may be on the brink of turning Sheamus to a Face.

Christian just does not have any quality opponents in ECW, thus I think that we could either see Jackson win tonight, setting up a rematch at WM26. Or, we will see a DQ tonight, possibly setting up a 3-way at WM26 with Christian, Jackson and possibly Kozlov. What I would rather see though is them move Batista from Smackdown. I'd much rather see Batista on ECW where he can compete against the other BIG men in the WWE.

I agree with you, DX is going to break up, but not with one of those two winning RR. I see HBK and HHH as a match at WM26, thus neither wrestling for a title.

So, who wins the Royal Rumble, John Cena. It only makes sense.

The WWE is getting stale. Fans are getting tired of all the same matches that have been going on for the past year with the same guys going against each other. Something new and different is needed.

With the Undertakers deteriorating health, he needs someone who can carry a him to a solid match but it be different than any opponent that the Undertaker has faced at WM for a title. Undertaker needs a fresh opponent, but also a BIG name. Undertaker can no longer carry a WM as he has in the past. He needs a name to help draw for any match with him. Their are the lovers and haters of Cena. Cena is perfect, because he is a believable threat to break the deadmans streak and will have a huge following to cheer him on to that task. Then there are the haters of Cena that will want to see the Undertaker beat Cena and continue as the champion.

It also allows the Undertaker to go to 19-0 sense there is no way that the WWE will allow Cena to more to Smackdown which is where this champion will be.

I think it comes down to the same final four that we saw a week ago with DX, the Big Show and Cena. Cena will pull off the victory with some type of issue that kicks off a feud with Michaels and HHH that will likely get really rolling the next night on Raw setting up their feud that leads to WM.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Who's scheduled to participate in it this year?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/who...umble2010/
Stardust Wrote:Alright, I think it comes down to this, who do we think will headline WM26. I originally thought the Royal Rumble was going to set-up a rematch with Michaels and Undertaker, but I am backing off of that.

I think we have to think of who the champions are, and where the storylines go.

I think Sheamus & Orton as one championship match. Orton will have to be in a championship match and I believe they may be on the brink of turning Sheamus to a Face.

Christian just does not have any quality opponents in ECW, thus I think that we could either see Jackson win tonight, setting up a rematch at WM26. Or, we will see a DQ tonight, possibly setting up a 3-way at WM26 with Christian, Jackson and possibly Kozlov. What I would rather see though is them move Batista from Smackdown. I'd much rather see Batista on ECW where he can compete against the other BIG men in the WWE.

I agree with you, DX is going to break up, but not with one of those two winning RR. I see HBK and HHH as a match at WM26, thus neither wrestling for a title.

So, who wins the Royal Rumble, John Cena. It only makes sense.

The WWE is getting stale. Fans are getting tired of all the same matches that have been going on for the past year with the same guys going against each other. Something new and different is needed.

With the Undertakers deteriorating health, he needs someone who can carry a him to a solid match but it be different than any opponent that the Undertaker has faced at WM for a title. Undertaker needs a fresh opponent, but also a BIG name. Undertaker can no longer carry a WM as he has in the past. He needs a name to help draw for any match with him. Their are the lovers and haters of Cena. Cena is perfect, because he is a believable threat to break the deadmans streak and will have a huge following to cheer him on to that task. Then there are the haters of Cena that will want to see the Undertaker beat Cena and continue as the champion.

It also allows the Undertaker to go to 19-0 sense there is no way that the WWE will allow Cena to more to Smackdown which is where this champion will be.

I think it comes down to the same final four that we saw a week ago with DX, the Big Show and Cena. Cena will pull off the victory with some type of issue that kicks off a feud with Michaels and HHH that will likely get really rolling the next night on Raw setting up their feud that leads to WM.

I feel like your right on the money stardust. With the whole Bret Hart thing and the possible Monday night war with TNA ive been interested in watching again and me and a few friends are ordering the RR when i get off work tonight
CardinalAlum Wrote:I feel like your right on the money stardust. With the whole Bret Hart thing and the possible Monday night war with TNA ive been interested in watching again and me and a few friends are ordering the RR when i get off work tonight

Very Cool, post about the Results. I have a late basketball game, so I won't be watching. I'd love to get your insights tomorrow.
I would love to see Shawn Michaels win!
Stardust Wrote:Very Cool, post about the Results. I have a late basketball game, so I won't be watching. I'd love to get your insights tomorrow.

Will do ill post the results tonight so if you want keep a check on here and ill keep you updated
CardinalAlum Wrote:Will do ill post the results tonight so if you want keep a check on here and ill keep you updated

Good man!
Edge wins, thread closed.