Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (9)West Virginia 77 - Louisville 74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You guys are ridiculous! No team deserves to be cheated no matter how bad there playing. If this would have been kentucky there would be 500 post on this thread. UL took bad calls all game. This call just shows that most refs have no clue what there doing. To give the ball to WVU? WTF? Even the announcers were confused. UL Got Cheated. PLain And Simple.

You are ridiculous! You do understand that there is a difference between cheated and maybe a missed call. Loserville blew it and that's the story.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You are ridiculous! You do understand that there is a difference between cheated and maybe a missed call. Loserville blew it and that's the story.

the refs caused a 5 point turn around in about 15 seconds! You are rediculous!! there is a difference in getting cheated and gettting beat fair and square
theVILLE Wrote:the refs caused a 5 point turn around in about 15 seconds! You are rediculous!! there is a difference in getting cheated and gettting beat fair and square

? Like i said cheated never defeated.
Benchwarmer Wrote:?

??? what..the ball of muzzula and the ball of the arm of ebanks! thats a 4 or 5 point turnaround! which means louisville wouldnt had to foul WV would have and louisville would ahve won the game...but its ok they beat us 1 out o 4 years!
Benchwarmer Wrote:? Like i said cheated never defeated.

No we got beat several times..but not like this..we got cheated today..
Like Villanova and Pitt We got beat but not WV we got cheated
theVILLE Wrote:agreed the 1-3-1 was alot of help for WV, but louisville shot teh ball pretty well at 52%...i dont know what you were seeing there. and 47% from 3..but i agree louisville has to close the deal..this makes what 3 times they couldnt close it
Villanova-by 3
Pitt in OT and was up 5 with less than a minute
and now West Va.
Louisville obviousley isnt a bad team they just cant seem to close the deal on the big games

they shot well in spurts is what I should have said, they were 0-7 in the first few min then went on their run, then went like 4 min with out consistently hitting a basket and it was like that the whole game...last 5 min they werent hitting.
theVILLE Wrote:No we got beat several times..but not like this..we got cheated today..
Like Villanova and Pitt We got beat but not WV we got cheated

Didn't you guarantee a win today?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:they shot well in spurts is what I should have said, they were 0-7 in the first few min then went on their run, then went like 4 min with out consistently hitting a basket and it was like that the whole game...last 5 min they werent hitting.

agreed..they will learn to close the deal i think..
ANYone else impressed with Delk and Siva...i am very impressed with them...Siva is coming along really quick
Benchwarmer Wrote:Didn't you guarantee a win today?

No i didnt guaranteee a win today...i do monday though! I didnt plan on getting cheated neither today!
Louisville outshot WVU 52% to 40%, three point shooting 47% to 35%, outrebounded and still stunk up the floor so bad in the 2nd half that they were outscored by 11 points
Stardust Wrote:Louisville outshot WVU 52% to 40%, three point shooting 47% to 35%, outrebounded and still stunk up the floor so bad in the 2nd half that they were outscored by 11 points

agreed and 2 bad calls at the end..all that put together costed them the game
I seriously thought the call out of bounds should have been a jump ball. That call killed the Cards. After the slow start Louisville started to play really well and pulled away. However Louisville continues to show they can not finish games. The called killed them but after going up by 12 or so you have to finish a team especially on the road. You let the home team hang around and bad things can happen.
theVILLE Wrote:agreed and 2 bad calls at the end..all that put together costed them the game

Lol, no, the two missed calls, whether bad or not should have NEVER come down to that. Louisville deserved to lose, the two calls had no impact!
Stardust Wrote:Lol, no, the two missed calls, whether bad or not should have NEVER come down to that. Louisville deserved to lose, the two calls had no impact!

are you saying if both them calls would have been called the right way louisville wouldnt have won??i agree with ville been up by 12 they should have won this game, WV and 2 bad calls they won the game...
But again it should have never came down to one call to decided if the Cards would get a CHANCE to win the game. For all we know the Cards could have got a 5 sec. call if they got the ball, we don't know what would have happened. But we do know that the Cards were up by double digets and couldn't hold off W.V. Any team that loses after having a double diget lead deserves not to win, and yes even UK. If they ad a 10 point lead goin into the second half and lost it would be their fault not the officiating crew, and Ville ur right most UK fans including me would have been upset at the call if it were to happen to our Wildcats...but as a UK fan I would be more upset with the Cats blowing a double diget lead as to the refs missing one call.
theVILLE Wrote:are you saying if both them calls would have been called the right way louisville wouldnt have won??i agree with ville been up by 12 they should have won this game, WV and 2 bad calls they won the game...

No, because Louisville allowed WVU to outscore them by 11 points in the 2nd half, that's why Louisville DID lose. Louisville playing terrible had nothing to do with those two calls. And I'm not saying those calls were bad, you are.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:But again it should have never came down to one call to decided if the Cards would get a CHANCE to win the game. For all we know the Cards could have got a 5 sec. call if they got the ball, we don't know what would have happened. But we do know that the Cards were up by double digets and couldn't hold off W.V. Any team that loses after having a double diget lead deserves not to win, and yes even UK. If they ad a 10 point lead goin into the second half and lost it would be their fault not the officiating crew, and Ville ur right most UK fans including me would have been upset at the call if it were to happen to our Wildcats...but as a UK fan I would be more upset with the Cats blowing a double diget lead as to the refs missing one call.

See im mad about the cards blowing the 12 point lead, but what you dont see is that the refs help blow 5 of it!
Stardust Wrote:No, because Louisville allowed WVU to outscore them by 11 points in the 2nd half, that's why Louisville DID lose. Louisville playing terrible had nothing to do with those two calls. And I'm not saying those calls were bad, you are.

are you saying the ball was off louisville both times!
theVILLE Wrote:See im mad about the cards blowing the 12 point lead, but what you dont see is that the refs help blow 5 of it!

lol, no, the Ref's didn't take a single shot, not one! It was Louisville that didn't stop the ball, and keep WVU from scoring those five points. Didn't once see a Ref fire one up or drive around a Card defender
Stardust Wrote:lol, no, the Ref's didn't take a single shot, not one! It was Louisville that didn't stop the ball, and keep WVU from scoring those five points. Didn't once see a Ref fire one up or drive around a Card defender

not the ref cheated and gave them the ball to shoot...lol..
theVILLE Wrote:not the ref cheated and gave them the ball to shoot...lol..

And Lousiville couldn't keep them from scoring???????????????????
theVILLE Wrote:No i didnt guaranteee a win today...i do monday though! I didnt plan on getting cheated neither today!

Whats this?
theVILLE's

ZIP IT???WHY IM NOT GOING TO AND GET USED TO IT!!! this weekend louisville upsets WV watch and see!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Whats this?
theVILLE's

ZIP IT???WHY IM NOT GOING TO AND GET USED TO IT!!! this weekend louisville upsets WV watch and see!

What:please: You mean theVille was wrong?
Ugh..UL can't win a close game or catch a break. FML!
cuppett777 Wrote:dont like the cards but they got cheated that ball went out off ebanks

Agree. Bad call imo.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Whats this?
theVILLE's

yea have you not called a game wrong...i didnt say louisville will get cheated this weekend and lose at WV..im not that good...if louisville would ahve gotten them calls like they should have they would have won
theVILLE Wrote:yea have you not called a game wrong...i didnt say louisville will get cheated this weekend and lose at WV..im not that good...if louisville would ahve gotten them calls like they should have they would have won

They should have won anyway.
theVILLE Wrote:Yea agreed but..the refs costed them the game!!! yes they got beat but i dont think they go to the NIT..they got UCONN mondya and somemore big games they can will win some of them!

UCONN is a must win.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You are ridiculous! You do understand that there is a difference between cheated and maybe a missed call. Loserville blew it and that's the story.

Your missing the point. There is no excuse for WVU to get the ball. None what so ever. There fore their wasnt a missed called. They got hosed and thats it. The refs tried to do the same thing to baylor today. Luckily texas missed the 3 once they gave them the ball back.
you all can say what you want. but the refs cost them the game for the Cards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5