Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which should I get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which do you think? Keep in mind I'm going to college in the fall and I don't have a good driving record...lol

BallaBaby

Suv
hmm..probably a small suv.. something that gets decent gas mileage if you plan on traveling a lot though

BallaBaby

DT it doesn't matter what you get, like I told you before you would wreck on a road with padded guard rails that had no curves...lol
thats probably true...lol

I think they should just buy me a tank...or a Hummer...its the closest you can get!
Maybe they should just get you a bus ticket or a taxi ...lol...jk
DTfan Wrote:Which do you think? Keep in mind I'm going to college in the fall and I don't have a good driving record...lol
Buy you a moped.
Suv
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Maybe they should just get you a bus ticket or a taxi ...lol...jk

Best idea yet..

If you can't drive, i would suggest you stay out of an suv. Insurance will be too high not to mention they are harder to drive. If you are goin to drive get you a car.. with a good crash rating.
get a car they are less likely to turn when you go around a curve at high speeds lol...and they normally get the best gas milage
I'll prolly get a car...it'll be a Toyota...I drove a Chrysler Sebring and a Jeep Liberty Friday and I was defintally more comfortable in the car...I drove Balla's blazer today and suv's aren't for me...so it'll defintally be a car.
Toyota Camry try one of those, I think they have a really good crash test rating, plus it has good gas milage, and are really easy to drive (I drove one) lol, Don't worry I wrecked not to long ago, around october, Messed my Mustang up pretty bad but It all got fixed and works good as new, But really the toyota camry is a cheap car and has a really good crash test rating and insurance shouldn't be to bad.
A pair of rollerblades, a helmet, kneepads, elbow pads, shin guards, and a pillow to tie on to your ass.
Car, you're not going to have a lot of room to park sometimes, and the smaller the better when it comes to parking at college.