Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott High vs. Holmes 1/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Scott Eagles will make their way down to Covington to face the Holmes Bulldogs, JV game at 5:30 P.M. Varsity game starts @ 7 P.M.

thoughts, predictions, anything
Holmes won in overtime last year. I think this game goes to the wire. Holmes by four 56-52
Last year Scott was Holmes' "wake up call" being the fact that they should be WIDE AWAKE now after the game vs. Ryle, I am looking for Holmes to win this one by double digits. Holmes 65-52
This is Scott High School right? Not Scott Co. High School.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:This is Scott High School right? Not Scott Co. High School.

Correct, Scott High School from Taylor Mill, KY
Scott is a good team but lost several key pieces from last year's team that took Holmes to ot.

I don't think the Eagles sneak up on the Dogs this year. Ricardo Johnson is due for a break out game and I see Holmes big 3 being too much for Jones, Neideregger, and O'Connor. Kellen Smith was the biggest reason Scott played so well last year though so the combination of Slusher, Avery, Hayes, and Herndon will have to keep him in check.

Pittman has been playing extremely well lately though and as long as he comes out focused, I see Holmes winning by double digits.

Holmes- 59
Scott- 45
Code will really have his Eagles ready to play a very physical game to try and get into the Dogs heads. I doubt that it works, but it's his only chance. Kellen Smith has played at this level of competition for a very long time. He will have no problem stepping up to the challenge
Stardust Wrote:Code will really have his Eagles ready to play a very physical game to try and get into the Dogs heads. I doubt that it works, but it's his only chance. Kellen Smith has played at this level of competition for a very long time. He will have no problem stepping up to the challenge

Smith was huge for the Eagles last year...without him the Eagles lose that game by 15+.

Match ups:

6'3 Slusher v 5'10 Haynes
6'5 J. Johnson v 6'0 Smith
6'5 R. Johnson v 6'4 Jones
6'6 Rice v 6'4 Neideregger
6'8 Pittman v 6'8 O'Conner
Stardust Wrote:Code will really have his Eagles ready to play a very physical game to try and get into the Dogs heads. I doubt that it works, but it's his only chance. Kellen Smith has played at this level of competition for a very long time. He will have no problem stepping up to the challenge

I think you meant Carr not Code
I'll take Holmes in this one
Dawgs by 10+ :flame:
Dawg 81 Wrote:Dawgs by 10+ :flame:

About time you came out of hiding Dawgs81. :notworthy

You've been MIA for quite some time.