Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virgie 67 Feds Creek 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard Virgie killed-em
67-52
Way to go Eagles!!!
Virgie did wear us out, they came out ready to play, shot lights out and whipped us. No excuses!! Congrats to the Eagles for playing an awesome game. Hope to see you again in the County Tourney!
Maybe a mod can change the title to include the final score.

I was extremely impressed with Virgie tonight. They jumped on FC early and often and never looked back. Mason Bowling and Cory Hamilton hit 4 straight threes combined to start the game, and Camron Justice got off to a slow start being double teamed and getting 2 early fouls. FC looked intimidated tonight, but the good thing for them is that they have the ability to come out and play just like Virgie did. Jon Johnson was a dominant force inside as well. Camron Justice and Johnny Miller both had nice games, but it was too late once they got it going. Basketball is such an unpredictable sport. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season and in the county tournament. By the way, hopefully Andrew Newsome is alright. He sat out much of the game (and the entire second half) with a leg/knee injury.
I would like to congratulate the Eagles on their win tonite. You all were on your game and we werent for whatever reason. I would like to say thank you to the Dorton coach for the nice things he said about our team. We have a good team this year that we are proud of. We have several good teams in the county this year. I would like to see our boys play Dorton in the county tournament this season.
virge had a good game last night..fc came out very flat last night
Two very good, well coached teams, they represent what is good about basketball. I saw on another thread Virgie and Hazard are playing up in NKY somewhere this saturday, hope they show those city slickers whats what, ha ha. Stay healthy all teams!
Congrats Virgie on a hard win
Very good win for the Eagles and it couldn't have came at a better time...After a loss that they took from the Wildcats, everyone thought the wheels were coming off the bus...Just like the game between Dorton and Virgie...Dorton shot the ball exceptionally well...Virgie came out and did the same against Feds Creek...They shot the ball better than I've ever seen them shoot it...Even better than they shot all year last year when they were runners up in the County Tournament...Feds Creek came out flat and after a quarter like that you can never recover against a good team...Should be a better game if we get to see a rematch in the County Tournament...
Nice win for Virgie