Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Central 76 Owsley Co. 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts? Good win Perry.
Congrats PC. Heard Noble kept the hot shooting going with 23pts in this one.
Perry had too much size and talent for Owsley. Simple as that.
Owsley also had too much one on one play and likes the 3 shot too much, but tonight I don't guess they had much choice.
Another good win for the DORES!!!!! Noble continue with the hot hand. Martin I think might have gotten a Triple-Double. Owsley played hard but didn't have the talent that Perry had. #22- one of the Murrell Twins for Owsley had a good game.
Perry- take the next two days and prepare for Knott!!!! Friday is going to be exciting!!!!
Suprised by the margin, thought maybe Perry would come out sluggish and overlook Owsley with Knott coming up.
Aslan Wrote:Suprised by the margin, thought maybe Perry would come out sluggish and overlook Owsley with Knott coming up.

I thought the same thing might happen. But perry just had so much more talent than Owsley. Owsley couldnt score unless Perry put them on the line.
PE101 Wrote:Another good win for the DORES!!!!! Noble continue with the hot hand. Martin I think might have gotten a Triple-Double. Owsley played hard but didn't have the talent that Perry had. #22- one of the Murrell Twins for Owsley had a good game.
Perry- take the next two days and prepare for Knott!!!! Friday is going to be exciting!!!!
It sure is. There's about one foot of snow predicted in the forecast.:yikes::igiveup:
Nice win for PCC :Thumbs:
Perry Central- 17 24 24 11 76

Owsley County- 8 13 17 10 48

Perry Co Central- Amis 3, Noble 23, Martin 17, Dillon Cornett 10, Salyers 2, Sizemore 2, Dalton Cornett 2

Owsley County- Evans 17, Peters 3, Johnson 2, Murrell 20, Williams 6

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Noble and Cornett has been playing very, very well lately. Congrats Dores.
Congrats Dores..suprised the score was this high.
king360 Wrote:congrats dores..suprised the score was this high.

me2
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry Central- 17 24 24 11 76

Owsley County- 8 13 17 10 48

Perry Co Central- Amis 3, Noble 23, Martin 17, Dillon Cornett 10, Salyers 2, Sizemore 2, Dalton Cornett 2

Owsley County- Evans 17, Peters 3, Johnson 2, Murrell 20, Williams 6

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=

Fail post...Mullins also added 17pts for the 'Dores
Gibberish Wrote:Fail post...Mullins also added 17pts for the 'Dores

my bad. i thought i left someone out.