Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 72 - Boyd Co. 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final - 1/26

Boyd Co.----15--14---8--13---50
Russell-----21--11--21--19---72

Boyd Co.: Lowe 15, Mayse 13, Gindlesperger 8, Barrett 7, Rankin 6, Salisbury 1.
Russell: Alexander 16, Skaggs 15, Davidson 8, Hunt 8, McKenzie 7, Stapleton 5, Bailey 4, Whittaker 4, Stuart 2, Taylor 2, Leach 1.

=====

Boyd Co. (1-14) vs. East Carter (14-4) -- Fri 1/29 7:30pm
Russell (7-11) vs. Lewis Co. (7-11) -- Wed 1/27 7:30pm

_____

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
It's good to see Russell get back in the win column. They're going to have play better tomorrow and Friday, though, if they want to get wins against Lewis and Greenup.
It looks like Russell played quite a few kids. Good to see Leach in the scoring column.
In the years to come, Hunt and Skaggs will be a tough 2 guard match up for area teams.
FrankenMonkey Wrote:In the years to come, Hunt and Skaggs will be a tough 2 guard match up for area teams.

Agree, Hunt has some tools and deceptive speed. If he gets floor time he will develope into a good High School player. I hope it happens for him.
He has started the last two games.
Agee Hunt is going to be a good player. He has earned his time on the floor. Congrats to Russell on the win.
Nice win for Russell :Thumbs:
Fred Sanford Wrote:He has started the last two games.

I had heard that he had the one start but didn't know about the other. Great kid from a good family. I'm really glad to hear that he's being recognized, hard work is its own reward. The football coach would probably like him too.Confusedhh: