Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Co. 58 - Henry Co. 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Closer than I expected.
Same here.
This is a very surprising score.
Did Hicks play?
Yes, he did.
All players played. Hicks is very overrated. Worse then expected. Cats played very good. Best game all year. Boomer was the deciding factor
yes hicks played.....this was a 2 point game with 4 mins left in the first quarter...shelby shot the lights out from 3. this henry team suprised alot of people tuesday night
Drizzy#3 Wrote:All players played. Hicks is very overrated. Worse then expected. Cats played very good. Best game all year. Boomer was the deciding factor
yes beckly was the diffrence in this game..he was 4 for 5 from 3 in the first quarter.
congrats to sc
A 3 point game with 2 minutes to ago. Henry had some bad turnovers at the end of the game. Hicks and Johnson are great athletes, and made some big plays at the end of the game.
Shelby shot the 3 great in the first half.
This and Gallatin Co were the best Henry played all year.
Drizzy#3 Wrote:All players played. Hicks is very overrated. Worse then expected. Cats played very good. Best game all year. Boomer was the deciding factor

Have you seen him play at all this year besides against Henry Co.?

I do believe that is is a bit overrated and will probably fall from his current 23 spot in the 2013 class, but he has had very many good games this year including 27 points and 9 rebounds against Iroqouis in the King of the Bluegrass. He is a bit overrated but not very overrated.

(Henry Co. did play very well. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in the 8th Region tournament again this year.)