Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Game Cancellations for Tuesday 1/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are there any games cancelled for tonight???

i believe the Estill/Wolfe Game will be cancelled.
I'd say many games around the Louisville area will be canceled. The roads are a mess including I-64. There was even a wreck on 64 involving a bus.
we still might have the game against Wolfe tonight, i don't see why it couldn't get played, i remember on the 2nd, we had more snow than this and breathitt and riverside christian both made the trip even with slick roads, so why not play wolfe, they don't have to go far to get home like breathitt and riverside does. and it looks like its clearing up, the clouds are lighter than they were
It's clearing up here too (the sun has been out some), so there might not be too many games canceled.
its still snowing but not big flakes and not coming down like it was a little while ago, and its alot clearer than what it was, sun isn't out but it is clearer and i checked the weather and said just a few flakes. but this is kentucky the weather here is weird, but i do hope it quits so the games can be played tonight
According to the KHSAA webiste, Franklin County @ Scott County has been postponed as well as Highlands vs. Menifee County (at Scott County-Hoops for Haiti)