Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dear Lord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is not a Dusty Joke, but couldn't resist posting.

Dear Lord...In the past year you have taken away my favorite actor Patrick Swayze. My favorite actress Farrah Fawcett. My favorite musician Michael Jackson. My favorite salesman Billy Mays. And my favorite athelete Chris Henry. I just thought I should let you know Lord, my favorite President is Barack Obama
:lmao:

I love it!
I seen this elsewhere on here lol. CLassic
Stardust Wrote:This is not a Dusty Joke, but couldn't resist posting.

Dear Lord...In the past year you have taken away my favorite actor Patrick Swayze. My favorite actress Farrah Fawcett. My favorite musician Michael Jackson. My favorite salesman Billy Mays. And my favorite athelete Chris Henry. I just thought I should let you know Lord, my favorite President is Barack Obama

What makes this joke funny? A whimsical "joke" expressing the desire that "the lord" would "take" President Obama. "Hey, God, we neo-cons just love you with all our hearts and souls and minds, we just want Maobama to be with you up in heaven so we don't have to put up with him down here on earth." Classy.
It's called a joke. Seriously, do you have a sense of humor? Would you have laughed if it were someone else other than Barry? Laugh a little, you'll feel better.
Old School Wrote:It's called a joke. Seriously, do you have a sense of humor? Would you have laughed if it were someone else other than Barry? Laugh a little, you'll feel better.

Peter Griffin calling "fajitas" a word that sounds more like the basic female genitalia... that's funny. A joke with the implied "humor" tag of the death of the President? I know you're saying, "Lighten up, Francis." But does it apply? To you, it does. We'll just let it ride right there.
Liberals dont have a sense of humor, just ignore CM.
thecavemaster Wrote:What makes this joke funny? A whimsical "joke" expressing the desire that "the lord" would "take" President Obama. "Hey, God, we neo-cons just love you with all our hearts and souls and minds, we just want Maobama to be with you up in heaven so we don't have to put up with him down here on earth." Classy.

I think it is hilarious. Just like I think you joke is too. You are a really good joke teller CM, did you make that up all by yourself? I didn't think you had a little "Eddie Murphy" in you. I am more and more impressed with your humor every day:Thumbs:
Beetle01 Wrote:Liberals dont have a sense of humor, just ignore CM.

But Liberals sure are humorous:biggrin:
Beetle01 Wrote:Liberals dont have a sense of humor, just ignore CM.

Hey now. I thought it was funny. Sad
Stardust Wrote:But Liberals sure are humorous:biggrin:

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hey now. I thought it was funny. Sad

And you are humorous :biggrin:

:redboxer: