Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co. @ Jackson Co. 1/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???
Jackson wont keep up in the 4th-Estill by 6
Estill County (5-12) - WINS: Model (Twice), Berea, Barbourville, Lee County - LOSES: Menifee County, Hazard, Owsley County (Twice), Greenwood, Elliott County, Model, Frankfort, Perry Central, Knott Central, Powell County, Leslie County

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...bk09/31323

Jackson County (6-7) - WINS: Knox Central, Powell County, Willamstown, Barbourville, Madison Southern, Oneida Baptist Institute - LOSES: Whitley County, Powell County, North Laurel, Lexington Catholic, Holmes, Breathitt County, South Laurel

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...bk09/31367
Not to take anything away from Estill Co but if the Lady Generals are good enough to beat Powell Co then I see no reason why they can't beat Estill Co. I'm going to say that Jackson Co wins this one by 8
Jackson County lost to powell County by 9, they beat powell county by 6. what sucks for us is that powell beat us by 38. Jackson County beat Barbourville by 7, Estill beat Barbourville by 21. with that said i do believe it will be a close game because anything can happen on anygiven day, maybe a weeks rest will help help them, now with that said Jackson County plays Clay County the day before. with all of this said, i do believe it will be a good and close game and i just hope they lady neers can pull it out.

Best Of Luck To Both
I do believe that the Engineers have a phobia about Powell Co. that they need to shake off.I just feel that they are ready for a breakout game and with Jackson Co. playing Clay Co. the day before should take some sap out of the Jackson Co. players. I watched Clay Co. vs. Scott Co. recently and they are a physical team that loves to pound inside.I feel that Clay Co. may just help our girls out a bit-So Im going with my prediction Estill by 6.
^ is the powell game been rescheduled???
Bluemoon Wrote:I do believe that the Engineers have a phobia about Powell Co. that they need to shake off.I just feel that they are ready for a breakout game and with Jackson Co. playing Clay Co. the day before should take some sap out of the Jackson Co. players. I watched Clay Co. vs. Scott Co. recently and they are a physical team that loves to pound inside.I feel that Clay Co. may just help our girls out a bit-So Im going with my prediction Estill by 6.

IMO i think that Estill Co has already had their breakout game against Lee Co!
Well everyone has an opinion-Lee Co. vs. Estill Co. has always been a huge rivalry
with some very very hard played games.Not a breakout game here just another hard fought game.