Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Kittens 62 Boyd Co, 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Summit. Katelyn Connor 19 points, 20 Rebounds
Chelsea Dietrich 18 points 6 assists
Congrats to the Kittens. Big numbers from two key players !!
Steve Kuberski Wrote:Final from Summit. Katelyn Connor 19 points, 20 Rebounds
Chelsea Dietrich 18 points 6 assists

Some good stats for the Kittens. Conner looks like she is starting to live up to her preseason #1 status. I heard she had a triple double against Greenup with 21 pts, 12 rebs, and 5 blocks. If these numbers are correct (stats weren't given in the Daily Independent), Conner has dominated her last 3 games (Mason Co, Greenup, Boyd) averaging 22 pts, 13 rebounds, and 7 blocks.
I'm pleased to see the 18 points and 6 assist performance from Dietrich. In the Rowan game she was playing at about 65% and has been affecting her ever since.

Ashland plays a tough Huntington St. Joe team on Thurs. (ranked 3rd in WV) and will need both Conner and Dietrich at full strength to win this away game.
Congrats Ashland
To have a triple double means having double figures in 3 things. Your GC stats are off for a triple double.
Congrats to Ashland.
Congrats to the Kittens
American Dream Wrote:To have a triple double means having double figures in 3 things. Your GC stats are off for a triple double.

Good catch American Dream, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. I accidentally typed Conner's line incorrectly for the GC game. She actually had 10 blocks along with her 21 points and 12 rebounds so she did have a triple double - sorry for the confusion.
Congrats to the Kittens!!