Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 56 Letcher Central 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win for the Lady Patriots...put them in 1st. in 53rd. District!
Posted when KCC lost to Leslie County
OrangenowBlue
Knott's schedule starting to get a little tougher?

My question to you. LCC schedule starting to get a little tougher?
Come on lcc what the h---
Did the girl from LCC ever find out what direction the ball went when Slone done a behind the back pass on a fast break?
Way to go Lady PATS!!! TongueirateSho
Wow! Congrats KCC, very good district win for the Lady Pats!
GRIFFIN Wrote:Come on lcc what the h---

That's what I'm sayin.
Aslan Wrote:That's what I'm sayin.

I literally LOL'd when I seen you post on this. No wonder you got more post than me in a year, You don't miss a game :lmao: Good win KCC even though I got no clue how good LCC is, A wins a win :Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:I literally LOL'd when I seen you post on this. No wonder you got more post than me in a year, You don't miss a game :lmao: Good win KCC even though I got no clue how good LCC is, A wins a win :Thumbs:

LCC is considered, well was considered, the best team in the 14th with no doubt. They have been and I believe currently are in the top 20 in the state . I was told earlier in the year, LCC's coach adams said the only team in the 14th that could play within 20 points of them would be Breathitt, guess he is eating his words with back to back losses to PCC and KCC.

GO LADY PATS!
Overrated Wrote:I literally LOL'd when I seen you post on this. No wonder you got more post than me in a year, You don't miss a game :lmao: Good win KCC even though I got no clue how good LCC is, A wins a win :Thumbs:

Haha. I seen Knott won something and was like "****it!!!"
Good win Lady Pats, they are having a good season..The girls region should be interesting with about five teams capable of winning it.
Those girls better get back on track.
Good win for KCC! LCC plays Breathitt on Monday. A January swoon for LCC. Who played well for KCC? Slone is a very good player.

Why wasn't this game on radio killerb?
And the train is slowing coming off the tracks. It's a powerful machine when it is on line to it's destination. The engineer just needs to get this program back on the tracks.
congrats kcc, big win keep it up
Congrats Lady Patriots
1/23/2010
Knott Co. Central 56
Letcher Co. Central 51
Letcher Co. Central 16 8 18 9 51

Knott Co. Central 13 14 13 16 56

Letcher Co. Central -- Bays 5, Sexton 9, Whitaker 21, Meade 3, Eldridge 9, Reading 1, Boggs 1, Thomas 2.
Knott Co. Central -- Pratt 6, S. King 2, Jacobs 11, Slone 13, Pike 11, Thomas 4, R. King 6, K. King 3.
http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040334.html
Where are all the LCC fans talking about how LCC would walk out of this region.
Looks like Coach Adams team has hit a slight skid. They should be the best team in the region however you have to come to play every night.

congrats to Knott
Benchwarmer Wrote:Where are all the LCC fans talking about how LCC would walk out of this region.
I don't think anyone said LCC would walk out of this region. Largely, most said it would be a two team race including Breathitt as the favorite. LCC's start of 16-1 was proving that, but the losses to PCC and KCC opens up the whole tourney. Don't forget that the region is held at LCC and gives a needed advantage to them.
Should make for a great tourney! Everyone come watch.
I think it's funny that LCC is the region favorite this year even though they have lost to 2 region teams and haven't even played Breathitt yet. Breathitt has lost several games this season but none of them have been to a 14 region team. Coach Moore makes her schedule out looking to March with no reguards to what her teams record might be she just wants them to play the best teams she can get. Until Breathitt is beat by a 14 region team they are still the favorites. I'm not saying that LCC can't win the region I just think that they haven't proved themselves in the post season yet.
If Breathitt would have played the type of teams that LCC has previously played, Breathitt would be undefeated. But Breathitt hasnt, they have played some of the best in the state. LCC is soft.
C.Clair Wrote:If Breathitt would have played the type of teams that LCC has previously played, Breathitt would be undefeated. But Breathitt hasnt, they have played some of the best in the state. LCC is soft.

I don't know about undefeated Franklin Co has a pretty good team but I do agree Breathitt's record would at least be as good.
Congrats to the Lady Patriots on a big win!
UKisN1 Wrote:Good win for KCC! LCC plays Breathitt on Monday. A January swoon for LCC. Who played well for KCC? Slone is a very good player.

Why wasn't this game on radio killerb?

We had the All A Championship game on WKCB ( we have aired the ALL A every year it's been played).
C.Clair Wrote:If Breathitt would have played the type of teams that LCC has previously played, Breathitt would be undefeated. But Breathitt hasnt, they have played some of the best in the state. LCC is soft.

In the words of Lee Corso. . ."not so fast my friend!"
Funny you should try to make this point because these two teams (LCC and BC) wins are pretty comparable. BC lost to Montgomery Co. which LCC beat. BC also lost to Rockcastle Co. which beat Somerset which LCC beat. Lets keep going. LCC also beat Ballard which beat North Hardin which beat BC. Do you see my point. Now i know you could go all day with this who beat who crap, but my point is BC would not be undefeated. Their records would probably be about the same. Both of these teams are good ball clubs and have beaten and lost to good ball clubs. Neither team has a loss that is bad and leaves you thinking "Wow!" PCC and KCC are both pretty darn good and very dangerous. Just ask Peggy because if I remember correctly she had fits with a pesky KCC team in a pre-season scrimmage (granted it was just a scrimmage, but you get the point.) This 14th region is shaping up to be a very interesting one and the tourny should be a wale of a good time!
I am officially THE happiest little girl in the world! : )
I predict Knott Central to win the region this year. Breathitt will fall finally! Knott has the best overall material I have seen this year. Great inside players!!
Aslan Wrote:Haha. I seen Knott won something and was like "****it!!!"

Look on here friday night and you will see it again:Cheerlead:biggrin::Cheerlead:biggrin::rockon::Cheerlead